Woman fakes rape, sending man to prison

Vulcan

Your blood vessels burst with rage

"A young mother who falsely cried rape, sending an innocent man to prison for nearly four years, will experience firsthand what he suffered -- she'll spend one to three years behind bars for perjury."

" She'd been hanging out with a group of girlfriends when she accepted an invitation to get into his car.

After she returned, her pals were furious that she'd ditched them -- so she made up the rape story to gain their sympathy."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/justice_happened_things_system_solomon_JyyLFVitMM4bx63gpD1o

uI

14j9rau.jpg

i would say smash but.....:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they need to let that fool ass fuck that girl before she goes to jail.

rip her shit open so every time she takes a shit it tears back open. remind this bitch about something.

she sent a dude to prison because she didnt want her friends to think she didnt have a good excuse for being late.

razor blade that bitches clitoris.

haha I thought women were supposed to be more mature than men?

That is some cold hearted immature shit right there she didn't want to look like a hoe in front her friends so she made up some story about her getting raped and sending that guy through 4 years of hell for her own immature selfish reasons.

FUCK YOU BITCH!

I don't believe half the girls that say they got raped it's fuckin bullshit on some attention oh woe is me steez