crack pot theory/ conspiracy thread

skoozy

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

that makes it even more spooky

Far as chains go, what's pretty good is Crave Cupcakes.

They bake some really good cupcakes.  Wedding cake, Strawberry, Birthday Cake, Cookies-n-Cream, and the Lemon all smack. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, ndv said:

Far as chains go, what's pretty good is Crave Cupcakes.

They bake some really good cupcakes.  Wedding cake, Strawberry, Birthday Cake, Cookies-n-Cream, and the Lemon all smack. 

wow! Sounds like you have tried them all!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Did you know that the reptilian overlords which run society use the plastic seal that attaches to the cap of plastic bottled drinks are actually snares that are used to steal the ability of humans to ever be anything other than subservient slaves whose flesh is food for the nagas which run the system.

Recycling bottles only allows those caught in these snares to have their flesh eventually replenished as the gears that churn human flesh like cattle and hooks like those that catch fish are not used to tear people completeky apart with pain.

I have ran various tests Myself to verify the truth to this statement, but I cannot give anyone definitive advice to escape beyond carrying toothpicks as a way to trigger the snare before it goes around your tongue only to recycle on the outside of your flesh as it comes out your arsehole before ending up as a slave like electric dog collar.

10 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Did you know that the reptilian overlords which run society use the plastic seal that attaches to the cap of plastic bottled drinks are actually snares that are used to steal the ability of humans to ever be anything other than subservient slaves whose flesh is food for the nagas which run the system.

Recycling bottles only allows those caught in these snares to have their flesh eventually replenished as the gears that churn human flesh like cattle and hooks like those that catch fish are not used to tear people completeky apart with pain.

I have ran various tests Myself to verify the truth to this statement, but I cannot give anyone definitive advice to escape beyond carrying toothpicks as a way to trigger the snare before it goes around your tongue only to recycle on the outside of your flesh as it comes out your arsehole before ending up as a slave like electric dog collar.

Bruh, please don’t eat or put any toothpicks in your butt……or magnets.

• LOL! 1

On 4/23/2024 at 10:29 PM, LUGR said:

Bruh, please don’t eat or put any toothpicks in your butt……or magnets.

Hiw else does one get these Covid jabbed vampire bats out of the cave they eat shit in as a result of downloading a Dracula skin for his Mac's VLC player without sticking toothpixks up their rectum?

I mean I read online that chopsticks are an alternative, Bridgette Kerkove style.

4 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Hiw else does one get these Covid jabbed vampire bats out of the cave they eat shit in as a result of downloading a Dracula skin for his Mac's VLC player without sticking toothpixks up their rectum?

I mean I read online that chopsticks are an alternative, Bridgette Kerkove style.

this is well beyond my expertise, getting into loose wizard vastness that I am not experienced with

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 4/25/2024 at 4:49 PM, nicklesndimes said:

FB_IMG_1714068653094.jpg

This is an interesting one.... After decades of calling people "conspiracy theorists" for calling out chemtrails instead of contrails, turns out Geoengineering has been a thing since the 1990s. Lo and behold, there are aircraft chris crossing the skies blasting chemicals as part of an effort to change the weather. In fact weather manipulation is regularly implemented for things as innocuous as making sure it doesn't rain on your wedding day to bringing in rain to secure agriculture.

Obviously the mainstream media will always blame climate change and come up with a million reasons as to why intentional weather modification isn't to blame for some of the severe or historically anomalous weather conditions. Never mind the many, many decades of track record of government fucking up just about everything they touch or even how they do everything now from agriculture (FDA) to ecology and environment (EPA). Considering what they allow in our food, does anyone really doubt that the formulations they're spraying in our skies could very well be toxic as well?

Something else to keep in mind... Water (H2O) is actually a finite resource like every other natural resource in the known universe. That means that though it's largely abundant here on Earth, it's still relatively rare. It's why scientists look so hard for planets with water, especially liquid water as a sign of life, which is also a relatively rare occurrence. Anyhow, if we can all agree that water is a natural resource and all natural resources are finite, what do you think happens when you artificially manipulate weather to change its pattern so that a different area is drawing it? Hint: You change the natural pattern and take it from somewhere else. Now, considering how modern science still doesn't really have the computing power to accurately map weather due to the exponential data points and how they all relate (we've come a long way, but its still a generalized best guess based on what we can extrapolate from predictive modeling), do you really think any of us have the ability to predict what happens when you still moisture out of one region and then shift it in abundance into another region?

Anyhow, not saying that humans don't impact their environment in major ways, but this has to be one of the most damaging, dumb ideas we've come up with. Considering the western world has steadily improved its use of shit like fossil fuels decade over decade, it would make sense they'd have to grasp at straws and blame cow farts to blame for why certain areas are suddenly flooding, turning to deserts or otherwise seeing anomalous and extreme weather patterns.

Not even sure the chemtrail thing qualifies as conspiracy anymore in my opinion.

image.jpeg

image.png

-------

Reversing Climate Change with Geoengineering

https://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2022/reversing-climate-change-with-geoengineering/

Harvard's Solar Geoengineering Research Program

https://geoengineering.environment.harvard.edu/geoengineering

Geoengineering Test Quietly Launches Salt Crystals into Atmosphere

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/geoengineering-test-quietly-launches-salt-crystals-into-atmosphere/

Playing God With the Atmosphere

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2024/04/dubai-oman-flooding-cloud-seeding-geoengineering/678114/

How to make it rain (or stop it on your wedding day)

https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/30/middleeast/uae-making-it-rain/index.html#:~:text=The company uses a process,just hours before your wedding.

China to expand weather modification program to cover area larger than India

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/03/asia/china-weather-modification-cloud-seeding-intl-hnk/index.html

REGIONAL WEATHER MODIFICATION LAWS

https://leg.mt.gov/content/Committees/Interim/2019-2020/Water-Policy/Meetings/March-2020/WeatherMod-otherstates-FINAL.pdf

'Tangled ball of issues': Why geoengineering our climate raises serious ethical, scientific challenges

https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/geoengineering-solar-radiation-management-climate-1.5458562

Geoengineering Monitor

https://www.geoengineeringmonitor.org

• Props 2

19 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

The Clinton's blocked Lil Jon's  attempt to trademark the phrase "okay" 

more details to come. something to do with Epstein island and the baltimore crays (IYKYK)

Wonder if they had something to do with this too

Screenshot_20240502_172617.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

the texas floods are just a manufactured subterfuge to distract us from the columbia university protests. you heard it here first.

Down here in texas we have been saying this since Harvey. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

it's not immediately clear why Hanna Barbera took such offence at traditional french yarn handicrafts but their choice of the character Scooby Doo being a bumbling fool cannot be overlooked. If you add in Shaggy as a comparison the picture becomes even more clear.

• LOL! 1

Due to the Bikie and "Miner" scum who have run rampant over My city for far too long, I believe changing any and all references to such entities to defer straight to "Toilet" is the way to train My AI constructing My simulation and the God overseeing it to take a shit and flush these cunts from My reality once and for all for selling their Mother, sister, daughters and aunts for money and drugs as the price of having a good time in this place is 3000x (yes that is three thousand times) more expensive than California in monetary terms.

Fuck these cunts and good riddance their buildings are now rubble on the skyline