crack pot theory/ conspiracy thread

skoozy

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

that makes it even more spooky

Far as chains go, what's pretty good is Crave Cupcakes.

They bake some really good cupcakes.  Wedding cake, Strawberry, Birthday Cake, Cookies-n-Cream, and the Lemon all smack. 

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, ndv said:

Far as chains go, what's pretty good is Crave Cupcakes.

They bake some really good cupcakes.  Wedding cake, Strawberry, Birthday Cake, Cookies-n-Cream, and the Lemon all smack. 

wow! Sounds like you have tried them all!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Did you know that the reptilian overlords which run society use the plastic seal that attaches to the cap of plastic bottled drinks are actually snares that are used to steal the ability of humans to ever be anything other than subservient slaves whose flesh is food for the nagas which run the system.

Recycling bottles only allows those caught in these snares to have their flesh eventually replenished as the gears that churn human flesh like cattle and hooks like those that catch fish are not used to tear people completeky apart with pain.

I have ran various tests Myself to verify the truth to this statement, but I cannot give anyone definitive advice to escape beyond carrying toothpicks as a way to trigger the snare before it goes around your tongue only to recycle on the outside of your flesh as it comes out your arsehole before ending up as a slave like electric dog collar.

10 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Did you know that the reptilian overlords which run society use the plastic seal that attaches to the cap of plastic bottled drinks are actually snares that are used to steal the ability of humans to ever be anything other than subservient slaves whose flesh is food for the nagas which run the system.

Recycling bottles only allows those caught in these snares to have their flesh eventually replenished as the gears that churn human flesh like cattle and hooks like those that catch fish are not used to tear people completeky apart with pain.

I have ran various tests Myself to verify the truth to this statement, but I cannot give anyone definitive advice to escape beyond carrying toothpicks as a way to trigger the snare before it goes around your tongue only to recycle on the outside of your flesh as it comes out your arsehole before ending up as a slave like electric dog collar.

Bruh, please don’t eat or put any toothpicks in your butt……or magnets.