a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It really bothers me when people say "she" like being a woman is just as easy as a snip here, make-up there and a couple of plastic bags shoved into your chest flesh. Watching a woman age from 16-40 is the most beautiful thing on the planet and is the reason I wake up every morning (tokyo girls ftw)

I don"t care what you do with your pizza, pierced dick etc. but stop saying "she".

He dude. He.

Props given for one of the best threads in a long time though.

• Like 2

e-dogg, she put the whole thing in, i was a trooper. it was a biological female btw.

when i say "she", im referring to the gender, not the sex of the person. you guys are aware theres a difference between gender and sex, right?

wait

this biological "she" put her biological dick in your ass all the way?

not gay at all :rolleyes:

and yes, i know there is a differance betwteen gender and sex, but this person had a penis, and may very well have been jacking herself off while rubbing yours.

sex is sex. this person is a man.

biologically.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 34 (29 members and 5 guests)

TripleSuplex , SpyD , FILTER.BFG , opentop , dowmagik , Spitfire15 , dignan , edoggg , Jackson , Crocodile Tears , smashed tangerine , belmonts , personal-hygiene , Veritably Clean , SystemFailure , complex , alnano , Spicey Chicken Combo , micheal rapaport , Born_To_Lose , +plus+ , troofandroomaz , Dr. Mantis Toboggan , Croupier , Drunkfux , El Vergudo

nuff said

and slayer shirt ftw

HEY OONTZ...

WHAT'S GAYER...

GETTING A ROUGH HANDY FROM A TRANNY OR GETTING FINGERBANGED BY YOUR GIRL?

Pretty simple.

Man & Man=Homosexual

Man & Woman=Heterosexual

This gender identity shit is all good for gay people to define their gay relationships and all but most straight people keep it simple.