Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

you don't know that he asked him to spit shine his shoes. in the video white dude immediately claims he thought thats what the black guy said. maybe he misheard him? no way of knowing. what we do know is that at no point did white guy ever say anything specifically racist, where as there were several racist remarks made about white guy.

dude said chinamen

.Walter_Sobchak.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
most of them have prejudices themselves so they try to divert attention away from this by acting hypersensitive to anything even the slightest bit racist...or because of white guilt or someshit like that.thats a big reason why black people acting racist goes unchecked.we give them a pass because our forefathers did some dumb shit.if a white guy said some shit chapelle said,even in a joking manner, he would be blacklisted for it.double standards are bullshit.

dude.....just be thankful of your white privilege....and stop crying...because it sounds to me like you are speaking on a lot of generalities and what you have heard rather than speaking on specific personal experiences. black people who are racist go unchecked because no one checks them...the same reason why america got away with segregation for so long.

a lot of white people give racist black people a pass because they dont want to deal with what may come as a result.

and im not saying black people are retarded, just saying that the dude in the gas station calling me 'white boy', trying to start shit because he has the mentality of a 9 year old is not going to listen to rational discussion on race relations. he will however listen when my 380 blows his ignorant ass head off for thinking im the one.

word.i remember living in colorado springs and being called a honky and a cracker like on a daily basis and having the teacher turn a eye to this shit.but then when some white kid starts singing a rap song with the word nigga in it she flips out and the kid gets kicked out and suspended for a week. and the same kids that would call us honkies and shit would be in the back like " man fuck this racist cracker" WHAT? i got tired of it and told this black fool to "go suck a dick faggot" and then the prinicpal comes down like "do you have a problem with homosexuals aaron?" bitch get out my face with that shit. the double standards are bullshit.and the craziest shit is i have lived in some of the deepest parts of the south.like in the swamps and shit.georgia,mississippi,east texas (jacksonville) and i dont ever remember it being that racist.infact i got along with everybody and they were all hella nice to me.minus some of the older blacks and whites but the younger people were pretty cool with everybody. seriously probably the most racist place ive been to was maryland,DC in particular. and its crazy because they like to talk about how much more cultured they are compared to other parts of the states...shit is rediculous.

EDIT: my name aint aaron but lets pretend it is.

The south is really one of the least segregated and least racist regions, I've had people come from all over, the east coast, the west coast, come party here and remark on how at the clubs black people and white people just get down together, while other places you have white clubs and black clubs and neighborhoods broken down by race. A lot of it has to do with the fact the south has a large population (larger than anywhere else) of poor whites who grew up in the same lower class hoods as black people. Redneck kids act like straight up wiggers of the worst kind, because they grew up poor too - you wouldn't think redneck wiggers would exist, but they are pretty much every where. Also even the older black people, even in segregation times, still were in the same neighborhoods as poor whites and grew up with white friends.

You really wouldn't think it, but the south is really probably the LEAST racist place in America because people have really worked to reverse the image of 50 years ago. The only real racist people are the "good ol' boy" rich families who went to southern institution private schools. Usually theyvare from old southern money (read that slavery), but your average lower upper class "new money" types and lower really frown upon racism as an institution.

and im not saying black people are retarded, just saying that the dude in the gas station calling me 'white boy', trying to start shit because he has the mentality of a 9 year old is not going to listen to rational discussion on race relations. he will however listen when my 380 blows his ignorant ass head off for thinking im the one.

dont feel bad.....

...that same dude is calling me "white boy" when he rolls drives past me skateboarding at a spot.

obviously you have to pick and choose your battles.

Also, as someone with both a black parent and white parent who could give a fuck less about race,

I agree that some black people, not all, or even the majority, but some, are openly racist.

Probably more vocal about it as white people since it "gets a pass".

But I can also tell you that white people who walk around all butthurt about it are generally just as douchbaggy as the black racists they worry so much about.

I agree, Me too, my moms calls mah dad a dum ass nigger all the time, and my dad be like shut yo white ass up.

I've noticed this alot that you hear alot of blacks calling whites, "crackers", or shit of that nature and not a single person says shit back.

Me i dont reelly give a fuck somebody say some out of line shit to me, they gettin a response, white, black, pink.

When I was younger I didn't mind being called a whiteboy by people I knew, or being told "Yo you're cool for a white dude", shit like that. I was always the only white kid around, so it seemed normal.

These days, that shit don't fly with me. Call me whiteboy and I'll be calling you a nigger. Wanna get hype about it and I'll be knocking your fuckin teeth out...I get really aggravated by the whole "accepted reverse racism" bullshit.

dude.....just be thankful of your white privilege....and stop crying...because it sounds to me like you are speaking on a lot of generalities and what you have heard rather than speaking on specific personal experiences. black people who are racist go unchecked because no one checks them...the same reason why america got away with segregation for so long.

a lot of white people give racist black people a pass because they dont want to deal with what may come as a result.

i might be white but i was never priviledged.i grew up poor with no family other than a crazy and abusive mother and no father...those things i said werent generalities they are from personal experience.most of the people who cry and make a big fuss when someone says anything remotely racist are either A.diverting attention away from the fact that they too have some kind of latent prejudice or B.they feel guilty and need to idk make up for it or something by being supersensitive to every little offensive thing.

and crying? where was i crying?

How the fuck did White Boy turn into a racial slur equivalent to Nigger. Shit thats like me getting mad for someone calling me Brown. Shit dont get me upset at all what negative aspect could you get from white and boy. Only thing that would make sense is that umad you white and have to be reminded of that fact.

The south is really one of the least segregated and least racist regions, I've had people come from all over, the east coast, the west coast, come party here and remark on how at the clubs black people and white people just get down together, while other places you have white clubs and black clubs and neighborhoods broken down by race. A lot of it has to do with the fact the south has a large population (larger than anywhere else) of poor whites who grew up in the same lower class hoods as black people. Redneck kids act like straight up wiggers of the worst kind, because they grew up poor too - you wouldn't think redneck wiggers would exist, but they are pretty much every where. Also even the older black people, even in segregation times, still were in the same neighborhoods as poor whites and grew up with white friends.

You really wouldn't think it, but the south is really probably the LEAST racist place in America because people have really worked to reverse the image of 50 years ago. The only real racist people are the "good ol' boy" rich families who went to southern institution private schools. Usually theyvare from old southern money (read that slavery), but your average lower upper class "new money" types and lower really frown upon racism as an institution.

this all depends on where you are in the south.when i lived in agusta georgia i was pretty much accepted by all the kids including the black kids so it was all good,and in killeen everyone got along pretty well but then you go to places like the smaller backwoods type places where i came from originally and its hella segregated.the people there were either A.flat out racist or B. ignorant but they didnt necessarily hate anyone they just have never been around black people or hispanics very much.you go to some of these towns in like east texas,i mean the real small ones like less that 1000 or so and alot of them will be exclusively black or white and if there are any minorities they all live together on one side. of the town...but to be honest the most racist place ive ever lived in was colorado springs and DC.it was funny tho because people up there like to think that there more cultured or someshit.its crazy.

T;7153329']How the fuck did White Boy turn into a racial slur equivalent to Nigger. Shit thats like me getting mad for someone calling me Brown. Shit dont get me upset at all what negative aspect could you get from white and boy. Only thing that would make sense is that umad you white and have to be reminded of that fact.

it isnt.people just want to bitch.cracker would possibly be close to nigger if white people actually gave enough of a shit to care that they were being called it.at least i dont.

Archived