womanly advice

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole violence thing i think stems form a lack of self confidence. if you guys are in a commited relationship then she is yours and you are hers. does she wanna fight every girl that looks at you that way? just cuz a guys gives her a look doesnt mean she gonna fuck him. guys give girls looks all the time.

i have dated a few guys who have yelled at dudes on the street for looking at me and i dont even pay attention. its very embarrassing.

i had this other guy who would yell at me and then threaten to yell at my guy friends. id get yelled at if i just waved to one of my homies. you live in a city all your life, and your gonna know a lot of people. suprised i stayed in that one as long a i did. thats what good dick does i guess.

so i have learned thru these lack of self confidence sociopathic jock straps. i learned that that not what i want as a woman and real men dont act like that.

relationship im in now is kick ass. i have my homeboys, he has his homegirls. we trust eachother. things are how is should be

You're not grasping what I'm saying, in any way.

I'm not talking about some dude glancing at my girl cuz she's hot, or her waving at her friends. I'm talking about dudes staring at her in a way that makes her uncomfortable, which then makes me mad.

Violence FTW

recently my dude beat the shit out of some drunkass up on the street for putting his hands on me.

i was kind of shocked at the time because i didn't really feel threatened, just disrespected.

he let me try to tell the dude to fuck off myself first and then stepped in when he did it again.

that's the trick i think: you have to let a girl try to defend herself first. we're not completely helpless.

(unless we're talking, like, some dude coming at you with a knife. then, save me for chrissakes.)

i feel lucky that i have someone who's down for me like that.

at the same time, the possibility of doing a week on riker's for some stupid bullshit is not poppin'.

that's the thing about guys though: it's not just some bullshit. it's a matter of honor. or something.

jealousy is a whole other beast which i can't even speak on 'cause i'm jealous as hell...

Guest 50million
recently my dude beat the shit out of some drunkass up on the street for putting his hands on me.

i was kind of shocked at the time because i didn't really feel threatened, just disrespected.

he let me try to tell the dude to fuck off myself first and then stepped in when he did it again.

that's the trick i think: you have to let a girl try to defend herself first. we're not completely helpless.

(unless we're talking, like, some dude coming at you with a knife. then, save me for chrissakes.)

i feel lucky that i have someone who's down for me like that.

at the same time, the possibility of doing a week on riker's for some stupid bullshit is not poppin'.

that's the thing about guys though: it's not just some bullshit. it's a matter of honor. or something.

jealousy is a whole other beast which i can't even speak on 'cause i'm jealous as hell...

some dude called me snowflake the other day.

Guest 50million
girls dont cheat on guys as much as guys cheat on girls right?

wrong. i think it's stereotypical (on tv a lot) when dudes cheat on ladies. im not saying they do (because A LOT of them do). It's just not mentioned much when girls cheat on guys. They have to 'look good/have a good rep' in front of everyone and dudes just dont care about that shit most of the time.

so this should probably be the last place i come for advice, but everyone i've asked about this gives me the same stupid answers.

i've been with this girl for about six months now and she's awesome. beautiful, talented and funny, i couldn't be happier. however, we haven't had a fight yet. it's bizarre as fuck and maybe it's cus i'm used to dysfunctional relationships or being with dumb girls but i can't help but think it might be a little unhealthy to agree all the time. she;s not a pushover by any means and neither am i, but shit, it's gotten to the point where i want to see what might push her buttons. i mean, i've gotten arrested since we started dating and insulted her friends to their face in front of her. what's a guy gotta do to get some make up fucking?

everyone i ask is on some, "you're lucky" or "you two just have good chemistry." that's bullshit.

it's not that serious of a problem that i'd wanna do something that might fuck the whole thing up. honestly, i can't stand drama and that's why i kinda keep to myself these days. it just seems a little odd. i guess i was more looking for validation that there are couples like us rather than ways to get under her skin.

oh, and were both pro-life mercer so getting her pregnant and making her get an abortion would probably be a better strategy.

so this should probably be the last place i come for advice, but everyone i've asked about this gives me the same stupid answers.

i've been with this girl for about six months now and she's awesome. beautiful, talented and funny, i couldn't be happier. however, we haven't had a fight yet. it's bizarre as fuck and maybe it's cus i'm used to dysfunctional relationships or being with dumb girls but i can't help but think it might be a little unhealthy to agree all the time. she;s not a pushover by any means and neither am i, but shit, it's gotten to the point where i want to see what might push her buttons. i mean, i've gotten arrested since we started dating and insulted her friends to their face in front of her. what's a guy gotta do to get some make up fucking?

holy fuck exact same for me except it's more like 4 months. i'm unsettled by this and have already been working on other girls. :o