Fem Vocals

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck you for posting lights moogle.

that bitch fucking sucks and is annoying beyond belief.

ha..had no choice in a few of those, my girl is over playing halo with her sister and they happened to be looking at the screen when i opened the thread..

at least i didnt put up

Scarlett Johansson

oh and on a side note....halo 3 to the music of

fe+%231+lge.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMr8mKtKJyc

is epic

because with an image..especially an album image you get a better idea of what the music may be and you are also a bit more receptive to it being that the majority of people are from the cd generation(the physical motions for the average person listening to a new artists they have never heard before are usually in this order front,back,open,book,art,cd,player,front,back,tracklist) respond to it in a more open minded manner....plus album covers are good eye candy

how enticing is

perfume-computer city

I would have to say Ayreon is fucking sick, I don't usually like female vocals but the harmonies on an album like The Human Equation just fit so well. But this chick and her sister sing on some of the various albums but I dunno I guess I just like progressive music

20051022_MFVF3_AF_IMG_8802.jpg

Here is a sample of one song but it is to only give you an idea of how powerful I think it can sound.

all you punks and no mention of THE GITS?!?! wtf is wrong with you.

also, if you think arch enemy is numetal you're a fucking moron. angela is one of the best death singers around, regardless of gender.

is ayreon a band as well as a project?

nobody would give a shit about kingdom if it weren't for davin. yeah, she is hot, but she is also into using garlic to clear up her yeast infections... get the fuck outta here with that shit.

some in my collection:

regina spektor

lunachicks

tilt

krypteria

amanda palmer

The Agonist

leaves eyes

bat for lashes

cranberries

deadlock

katy perry (amirite?)

madonna

nightwish/tarja

the temptations

Yes to FuckTheFacts and Despise You Zoes. You should listen to Avulsion. Their current line up that I saw while they were touring with Monstrosity has two vocals, chick and a dude. The dude needs to leave hahaha.Great Grindcore.

I think it's funny it's been asked to post up good female fronted bands and while I'm sure these artists being posted up for the most part are good if you are a homosexual I don't really think it be wise to say you dig it. Exceptions are any of the Punk/HCPunk/Grind

all you punks and no mention of THE GITS?!?! wtf is wrong with you.

also, if you think arch enemy is numetal you're a fucking moron. angela is one of the best death singers around, regardless of gender.

is ayreon a band as well as a project?

nobody would give a shit about kingdom if it weren't for davin. yeah, she is hot, but she is also into using garlic to clear up her yeast infections... get the fuck outta here with that shit.

i was mainly referring to otep, i've never listened to arch enemy. but i liked kingdom before i even knew it was a chick, i was suprised as fuck haha