Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RELAPSER

custom bags?

So it's Christmas time and I'm looking to pickup my lady a new bag. I'm trying to find something that's somewhat messenger styled (a sling, over the shoulder type bag) with pockets on the outside and a cover flap. So far all I've found are messenger type bags that have a flap that covers the entire front like a typical messenger, or just a bunch of design your own purse sites that only have traditional styles.

I found one bag on Google that would be perfect, but of course, it's like $850. And unfortunately, being the broke college student I am, I don't have $850 to drop on a bag.

Essentially, I'm looking for something like this, but more value-priced:

51XBdenqv5L._AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002GWUF6Y/?tag=bagbunch-20&link_code=ur2&creative=9325&camp=211189

So any ideas? Or places that can do custom work?

I didn't know you were into hoodrats, Swamp.

Relapser- I can help you a little later but I'm on my way out the door.

I'm into white girls from the suburbs who like $400 bags

If a girl didn't like that bag I'd be inclined not to ever have sex with them, cuz it's real fresh.

No homo.

oddly enough i spotted those freitag bags earlier.

shai, hit me up on the pm when you can. thanks man.

I'm into white girls from the suburbs who like $400 bags

If a girl didn't like that bag I'd be inclined not to ever have sex with them, cuz it's real fresh.

No homo.

shit the white girls i know from the burbs scarf at coach (but its way better then that manly courier thing that dude wants)

400.00 is super reasonable for a bag...

im usually in the 1800-5k range... just picked up moms one for christmas that was 2300.00 but it was necessary...

i acutally respect the handbag game ALOT, i dont know if its because im a connoisseur of most fashion and footwear but i see it essential for a broad to have at least one designer bag... it adds some class to an outfit...

• Like 1

I'm not calling a girl back on purpose to keep my distance until this shit holiday is over.

<---Grinch

shit the white girls i know from the burbs scarf at coach (but its way better then that manly courier thing that dude wants)

400.00 is super reasonable for a bag...

im usually in the 1800-5k range... just picked up moms one for christmas that was 2300.00 but it was necessary...

i acutally respect the handbag game ALOT, i dont know if its because im a connoisseur of most fashion and footwear but i see it essential for a broad to have at least one designer bag... it adds some class to an outfit...

Maybe in your age range, but in mine they go nuts for the shit haha

And come on my friend, you know I'm not nowhere near the 5K level yet for a bag...if I was I wouldn't be able to drink a few grand of liquor every month. That said most people my age still live at home with their parents, nevermind getting their grown man on AND splurging on their girl

I also really respect a girl with a dope bag game. I don't like girls who can't put together a nice, classy outfit

CHECK THIS SITE

they have some nice custom work, somesmaller bags too that aren't insane [$850! wtf?]

http://www.reloadbags.com/

hurry it's almost xmas

i have some vintage coach that belonged to my mom, but i spend my money on plane tickets not handbags.

I dont see the difference between all these bags. A bag is a bag to me. I dont think Ive seen one and been like "Oh shit that is FREESSSHHHHH." 2,500? For a bag? A BAG?

*shakes head*

o_GMpfde5gVWR2rWm.jpg

i bought this and the matching bag (didnt feel like looking) for the almost wife. 2600 and change total. a year later we broke up she sold them on ebay along with the few louies i got her as well.

DONT GET HER SHIT.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now