So this chick fucked me and left...

YouMad.GIF

Which is really the best shit ever. And she gave me free Molly before that, so I'm up. Also, I'm watching a VHS tape of MTV I made in like 96 and this came on and bugged me out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ORxrqvwgqU&feature=youtube_gdata

But now it's a g thing is playin in VHS high fidelity.

I'm just sayin, it's awesome.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
NIN. Trent Reznor is pretty much a musical genius. Love or hate the music, it's the truth.

Agree on the genius part, but NIN is and always will be a pop band to me.

Mike Judge was pretty wise in his day too.

WHAT? He keeps getting better. I don't know how it's possible, but he does it.

If you doubt me, drink some cough syrup and watch "Idiocracy."

Shit, Tre. I thought you were gonna complain there for a second but you saved the day with Beavis and Butthead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7MMTwIlWlU

The hits. If I still smoked weed I'd be bugging out right now.

Every now and then I sing It's Good to Be Clean to the tune of Tom Petty's It's Good To Be King when I'm in the shower.....So I decided to look up the video on youtube when I got out and I ran across this Beavis and Butthead video before I clicked on this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B06TbtGUEeY

I thought that was kind of weird because I wasn't expecting Beavis and Butthead when I saw the thread title.

Also I made the mistake of buying the Time Life 3 dvd Beavis and Butthead set a few years ago and it's cool and shit, it just doesn't have the videos....The videos were the best part of the show to me.

i found the mike judge collection at fye before i deployed and it has the videos on 'em. i'm sure you can find them cheap on amazon or ebay or something.

my favorite video they ever reviewed was korn's 'blind.' beavis holds his breath for a long time and starts essentially hallucinating and goes off on a reasonably intelligent rant on why korn sucks. then butthead slaps him back into reality and beavis has no idea what just happened..

also, i hate nin. the word genius is thrown around far too freely.

reznor is an artist. sure. but not a genius.

Totally plugged the molly bruh!

No but really shai... Me, complain about a chick fucking me then leaving? That's what I wish almost every chick I ever fuck would do - get me fucked up, fuck me, then get the fuck out of the house so I can smoke my tweed, eat a sandwich, and watch beavis & butthead reruns in peace without having to talk to anyone.

I was so gratefull that when she called me up 30 minutes later wondering if she left 4 vicoden in the empty cig pack I just happened to hold on from the bar. I didn't even lie and say "oohh no I left that on the bar that sucks" - I said "damn you did leave them right here!"

That was pretty fucking stand up of me right there... So ladies, lesson to be learned. Fuck a guy hard then GTFO and good things will come.

Nh on fuck a guy hard just in case.

God I love when bitches fuck n dip...

Never got Molly from them but atleast a blunts worth or breakfast....

Used to feel like a piece of midget shit! Like I've been used.. that is

till they started staying in bed with me and wouldn't want to go home....

That is when I realized my calling in life was to be a bag of slut fuck...

Reminds me of a joke...

Guys says to to a bitch: hey bitch wanna have magic sex??

Bitch says: how do we do that??

Guy says: we fuck, and u dissapear!!! Tadaaahh bitch!!

• Like 1