80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fucking shit memories sayWORD?, gtfo.

To stay on topic!.......

biggiea1.jpg

so lets see.

youre 21, its 2011, so you were born when 1990ish?

that means you were 4 years old when ready to die came out.

you were six when pac died, and seven when we lost big.

and you expect me to believe your mother let you listen to that shit?

be honest, you hadnt heard of tupac shakur until they played the edited version of changes on the radio in 2001.

get off my dick.

i remember my cousin when i was younger having the crazy snapback collection he gave me a few RIP to him, but now im seeing these making a comeback reminded me

of when i used to go to the basketball court and not see fitted flat brims with golden stickers

IMG_0444.JPG

i have the same one.

i remember my cousin when i was younger having the crazy snapback collection he gave me a few RIP to him, but now im seeing these making a comeback reminded me

of when i used to go to the basketball court and not see fitted flat brims with golden stickers

IMG_0444.JPG

I still rock STRICTLY Flexfits, lil harder to find these days but still worth it. No New Era or any other flatbrims, ever. Also Starter brand Flexfits were the shit back in the day

when credit cards were processed by hand. if only i had been on a different level of criminal minded then. i could just now be getting out of prison...

creditcardimprinter-resized-600.jpg

you know up until 2001-2002 some vendors mainly gas stations/local food spots/rinky dink mall shops/ this used these. there was no way for them to verify if the card had any credit available and they typically sent them to get process every 15/30 days. so image as xen put it...

creditors are still looking for me haha...