80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
EarthwormJim1.jpg

Street-sharks.jpg

i remember when everyone on the block would huddle into this kids chrises room in our small ass apartments and playing the earthworm jim game on his sega.that and playing sonic the hedgehog which was the only game chris had,we stopped being friends after i stabbed him with a screw driver when he tried to break into my apartment.atleast i thought he was trying to break in...

i lent street sharks and the movie casper to a neighbor and then that faggot moved.i'll never do that shit again...

• Like 1

This is probably one of my earliest memories. I didn't have it, but one of my mother's friend's kids had it. I used to love that thing.

I had this:

Fisher+Price+Barn.jpg

haha, i had this thang minus water tower, animals and a door because i most likely got it from the flea market. i remember it would make a cow sound too.

the year was 87/88/89

schoolpasses.jpg

that green bus pass was me all day, each month the Board of Education would change the color of the passes.

what do broke kids do if their not eligible to have a fucking bus/train pass?

MAKE ONE

we use to keep a photo book of expired passes that we collected from each other, month after month, for about 16months.

Once a new month color came out, we would use a eraser to try to rub off the color/text (year, months), then use crayons/color pencil /markers to match the current.

Once we hopped on the bus/train, we had a technique on how to show the pass to the driver:

A.) get a cheap wallet - (this concealed the authenticity of the pass)

B.) practice how you show your pass (the key was to hide the year/month date within your thumbs/palm or Good wallet)

C.)???????

D.)Free ride anywhere!

E.) pass the pass to the broker friend behind you after step ©

F.) rack with a friend

these were my my jr high days in the Bronx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL0uo1q8S9g

I'm gonna add on to that...

306573623_cf7f4ec29f_z.jpg

• Like 1