80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what other game (back then) allowed you to pick up chains n bats and faze the other bikers...sick

i mean double dragon was dope too...but this game was the shit!

I remember playing road rash back in the day. We risked a SEVERE beating just to play. The genesis was located in his brothers room. We would wait all day for his brother to leave just to sneak in for like 20 mins to play. Sometimes his brother would catch us and beat the living piss outta us for it.

This was the same brother that stuck a m-80 in the ass of the family cat and blew half of it onto the wall of the living room.

I found out a couple years ago that after I moved his brother shot some random dude on the street in the head.

Roadrash was worth risking it though.:lol:

• Like 1

I ordered road rash from one of them game swap deals in magazines you used to get, didnt even think it would come to anything but it arrived just before school one day. begged for the day off. got ignored. fuckin great game

they ever make a decent version on the newer consoles? far as i can tell they were all pretty shit

stealing comic books and baseball cards.

checking every car door handle in the parking garage to see if it's unlocked. if unlocked stealing change and whatever else i wanted.

skateboards with the plastic rail and tail guards.

saturday morning cartoons that didn't suck ass.

being outside all day everyday getting into whatever trouble presented itself.

7-11 parking lot chill'n for hours and hours.

starter jackets

checkered slip on vans.

suede pumas.

prob all been listed befor..