racing cop car kills 2 *link to video*

El Vergudo

REPOST????

Milford Police have released the chilling video of the crash that killed two Orange teens in June.

The video shows Officer Jason Anderson's car racing by another Milford cruiser at 94 mph before slamming into the car carrying Ashlie Krakowski and David Servin, both 19.

The dash cam in Milford Officer Richard Pisano's records his cruiser traveling around 70 mph and shows Anderson's vehicl More..e speed by.

Moments later, Anderson's cruiser collides with the teens' car, which appears to be turning into the path of the cruiser. The impact sends sparks and debris flying.

The video also shows a few things that aren’t obvious at first glance.

Anderson passes Pisano on the right, which is illegal in Connecticut, His lights and siren are off.

It also shows both officers drive through red and flashing yellow lights right before Anderson hits the teens' car at the intersection of Dogwood and Boston Post roads.

"It may appear that the Anderson vehicle is not traveling at that high a rate of speed… but that’s not true because to get a true perspective of the vehicle going in excess of 90 mph, you have to be outside of the vehicle going 70 mph," Attorney John Wynne, who represents Krakowski's father, said.

This impact destroyed the teens' car, threw Krakowski 30 feet from the car and trapped Servin inside until firefighters extricated him.

The officers were returning from a mutual aid call at the Utopia Café in West Haven and Wynne said the accident was completely avoidable.

"They weren’t responding to a call. Their lights and sirens weren’t on. It was 2:15 in the morning and they were just returning back to Milford," he said.

Anderson was suspended with pay from the Milford Police Department, arrested by State Police and charged with manslaughter. He is due in court on Nov. 24.

"His conduct was so egregious and reckless that it brought these deaths and that's why he was charged," Wynne said.

The Milford Police Chief will not comment on the video until after the internal investigation is completed.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d63_1258554864

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dumb shit that hits entirely too close to home. Fuck cops who think they can ignore all the rules just because they're police officers. It would not surprise me if they come up with some "evidence" that the cops were responding to a call or some other retarded police technicality and he gets off on some bullshit charges and doesn't even get hit with manslaughter.

• Like 1

i was gonna start a thread about puttin cops on notice this morning. heres some gems i collected for the occation.....

"Officer On Leave For Using Force Against 12-Year-Old" (beanbag shot at close range, yes young black girl)

"Arkansas Cop Tasers 10-Year-Old Girl" (her mom told me it was okay! the girl needs a shower!)

"Cop Suspended After Skateboarder Clash" (quoted from article 'video surfaced of him yelling at and pushing a 14-year-old skateboarder who called him "dude," ')

"Lansing cop suspended for Tasering a cuffed suspect"

(Smith then used his Taser on Allred, causing him to fall to the ground.

According to Lansing Police Department documents, Allred had injuries to his face, including a broken jaw and chipped tooth, and required eight stitches to his chin.

Various charges against Allred later were dismissed)

"SC cop suspended for domestic violence charge "

and these are all from this month.....

D-D-D-DOUBLE KILLLLLLL

But honestly, if it was some retarded wigger blasting the "too fast too furious" song in a shitty civic hatchback everyone would be like "DAMN NIGGA, SOMETIMES YOU GATTA RACE. RiP To My NiGgA. DERRRR"

But on the other hand, it's a cop, and they shouldnt be doing that, ever.

yeah but he wasnt even arrested by his department, they just suspended him. the state cops made the arrest. i wonder why they did that, are regular city cops not allowed to arrest their own or did they try to just give him a slap on the hands and staties found out?

crazy-terrible-spray-on-tan-awful-fashion1.jpg

holy shit look at the forehead on the kid in the middle in the back! fucking huge

Usually when I see speeding cop cars flying down the block I tend to sit where I am till they pass.

That's just me though.

Probably anticipated he could make the turn. Unfortunately for all involved he was wrong.

after 2 am and neither of the cops had their emergency lights going, and they were both doing double the speed limit? I'm assuming it was the chick driving, she probably didn't even see em coming ...

this shit happens all the time around here.

only its usually off duty cops who are out drunk driving.

then their buddies respond to the accident and rush them away from the scene before anybody can issue a breathalizer.

man I hate cops.

Usually when I see speeding cop cars flying down the block I tend to sit where I am till they pass.

That's just me though.

Probably anticipated he could make the turn. Unfortunately for all involved he was wrong.

doesnt look like he has his lights on, so they probably just assumed it was a car coming down the road and didnt anticipate the dude was doing 70+