Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

My name is Earl

My name is Earl, and this show isn't really slept on. It had a good run for a while, but yeah, I guess it's hype has fallen off.

I still liked him better in Blind Video Days.

I have a hard time picturing Jason Lee as a Scientologist, and I think most of it has to do with this show haha

I have a hard time picturing him as a Scientologist because he was at one point time one of my biggest idols. I hate that Elron Hubbard Homo crap.

I have a hard time picturing him as a Scientologist because he was at one point time one of my biggest idols. I hate that Elron Hubbard Homo crap.

Scientology is absurd, and really good at tricking celebrities apparently

I barely caught onto this show in syndication.

I dig it most of the time.

didnt know it was canceled. it was a great premise and the cast is fantastic, but it gets formulaic after about a season. I just watched season 4 and it had its moments but it got kinda ridiculous. Randy is just so dumb it gets tedious at points. Jamie Presley is amazing as joy...she steals the first season.

haven't u SEEN alien da new harizing~!11 egg hatching aliens fighting goat orange people.

jason lees "people" told us not to mention anything about scientology or tom cruise around him. a friend of mine did an campaign with that dude he owns the skate company with. kinda strange i thought

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now