Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SpyD

Trident Layers

How does that orange slice fit so well with the strawberry? Oranges are much bigger.

And done even get me started on pineapple slices in apples.

It's chaos.

Just saw a commercial for this. I said to myself, i bet that shit is phenomenal.

that commercial is ridiculously effective.

"Do you mind if I pay you in................GUM?"

Tried this a few days ago. Thought it was overrated. The gum itself isn't even flavored. Just becomes flavored once you chew it and the center strip mixes. A gimmick.

the girl im dating had some of this gum..

she offered me some....

i declined, because...i love orbitz, and just discovered this gem right here..

Orbit%20Pina%20Colada.gif

Why cant more foods be layered.

Like one layer be bread then some sort of grounded meat then an other piece of bread.

What should i call this?

I think gum is, is one of the weirdest human inventions. It's not a liquid, it's not a solid, it's not a food. What is it? It isn't really anything, you know. I mean, it's like a stationary bike for your jaw. Like, remember when you were in school, and teachers would get all riled up if they caught you with gum? And when you were a kid, you'd think 'What is the big deal?' But, as an adult, I can understand it, because when you're chewing gum, you don't look like you're too thrilled with anything anyone has to say. 'Oh, World War Two. That was an important historical event? Yeah, I'm sure.' 'They landed a man on the moon, nineteen sixty-nine? Yeah, right. Yeah, I buy that, teach.'

• Like 1

Like, remember when you were in school, and teachers would get all riled up if they caught you with gum? And when you were a kid, you'd think 'What is the big deal?' But, as an adult, I can understand it, because when you're chewing gum, you don't look like you're too thrilled with anything anyone has to say. 'Oh, World War Two. That was an important historical event? Yeah, I'm sure.' 'They landed a man on the moon, nineteen sixty-nine? Yeah, right. Yeah, I buy that, teach.'

I thought it was cause people would leave chewed gum under the desks.

• Like 1

that mint mojito is good.

strawberry mint is good too.

funny that this thread was made...i was actually thinking about bumping the gum thread to post the pina colada orbit gum.

thats my shit now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now