Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vulcan5

12 dead, 31 hurt in attacks at Fort Hood

MEH...

FORT HOOD, Texas — An Army officer opened fire Thursday with two handguns at the Fort Hood military base in an attack that left 12 people dead and 31 wounded. Authorities killed the gunman and apprehended two other soldiers in what appears to be the worst mass shooting at a U.S. military base.

There was no immediate word on a motive. The shooting began around 1:30 p.m., said Lt. Gen. Bob Cone at Fort Hood. He said all the casualties took place at the base's Soldier Readiness Center, where soldiers who are about to be deployed or who are returning undergo medical screening.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/army-12-dead-31army-12-dead-31-187484.html?cxntlid=brkng_nws_bnr

my girls brother got injured...

i always thought of joining the army as a last resort plan z, like when all other options are exhausted

eh i think the navy would be dope

that shit is fucking wild. i read another article and it talked about how this guy was getting ready to be sent to iraq.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now