12 dead, 31 hurt in attacks at Fort Hood

Vulcan5

I would assume. It truly only took a few seconds to produce that body count. In a area that would have people all around with no or limited cover. Semi auto's fire as fast as you pull the trigger. If it was truly only one shotter with one hand gun or even if he was useing two hand guns. It takes less then a second to reload and its even faster if he left a round in the chamber. Were as counting rounds is a common practice with many skilled in the use of firearms. If you leave a single round in the chamber of a semi or full auto hand gun or rifle and slip a fresh clip in. Then you do not need to recock the weapon. It will just keep on passing the rounds threw. As almost all standard magazines have a spring feeder.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would assume. It truly only took a few seconds to produce that body count. In a area that would have people all around with no or limited cover. Semi auto's fire as fast as you pull the trigger. If it was truly only one shotter with one hand gun or even if he was useing two hand guns. It takes less then a second to reload and its even faster if he left a round in the chamber. Were as counting rounds is a common practice with many skilled in the use of firearms. If you leave a single round in the chamber of a semi or full auto hand gun or rifle and slip a fresh clip in. Then you do not need to recock the weapon. It will just keep on passing the rounds threw. As almost all standard magazines have a spring feeder.

This

My friend and I were watchin Fox just to see what absurd commentary would be made. We were hollerin after Fox announced "we will hopefully be told where he is located"

Now, I know Fox news is fuckin retarded but, I had a bit of hope for an intelligent person over there that would say "I don't think that is a very good idea" What we were hollerin was this, "Fox, you are going to tell the whereabouts of a MUSLIM that shot to death U.S. SOLDIERS in TEXAS to your millions of wacked out christian fanatics and just generally racist viewers?!?!?!"

And yea, they did say he was being held in a Military Hospital but still, let's have a bit of fuckin integrity.

"He is an Islamic extremist, he yelled Allah Akbar before committing this atrocity"

Media point: "His religious affiliation NOT his psychological condition compelled him to kill our soldiers"

I'm not excusing his actions, I don't feel any sympathy, and I'm sure he is sayin "Shit, I didn't die?" What I'm not doing is holding his islamic affiliation accountable. Which is exactly what will be focused on and has been focused on. Fuck, U.S. soldiers, white loons that bomb abortion clinics, schizophrenic offspring killers use the same "In the name of God" bullshit as an excuse, validation, justification whatever you wanna call it.

• Like 1

My friend and I were watchin Fox just to see what absurd commentary would be made. We were hollerin after Fox announced "we will hopefully be told where he is located"

Now, I know Fox news is fuckin retarded but, I had a bit of hope for an intelligent person over there that would say "I don't think that is a very good idea" What we were hollerin was this, "Fox, you are going to tell the whereabouts of a MUSLIM that shot to death U.S. SOLDIERS in TEXAS to your millions of wacked out christian fanatics and just generally racist viewers?!?!?!"

And yea, they did say he was being held in a Military Hospital but still, let's have a bit of fuckin integrity.

"He is an Islamic extremist, he yelled Allah Akbar before committing this atrocity"

Media point: "His religious affiliation NOT his psychological condition compelled him to kill our soldiers"

I'm not excusing his actions, I don't feel any sympathy, and I'm sure he is sayin "Shit, I didn't die?" What I'm not doing is holding his islamic affiliation accountable. Which is exactly what will be focused on and has been focused on. Fuck, U.S. soldiers, white loons that bomb abortion clinics, schizophrenic offspring killers use the same "In the name of God" bullshit as an excuse, validation, justification whatever you wanna call it.

Pretty much sums it up.

Trying to land kill shots on moving targets isn't as easy as all that.

Real life isn't the same as in the video games.

I'm with Mams on this, even though people don't carry guns on the base, there are still plenty of guns there and they didn't do shit to stop him, so there goes the gun control arguement really.

Also, DAO, the comment about friendly fire made me laugh, what is it with American soldiers shooting up their own people, I swear 95% of friendly fire incidents I have ever seen are American soldiers killing their own side. I thought you guys had a good army?

DSC02939.jpg.e200b84ae4109f645186a52007afea4d.jpg

I'm with Mams on this, even though people don't carry guns on the base, there are still plenty of guns there and they didn't do shit to stop him, so there goes the gun control arguement really.

The guns are locked the fuck up, not just sitting there on racks in every room. This base wasn't in fucking Iraq, it was in Texas.

So really, there goes YOUR gun control argument. If they had been carrying guns, dude would've been taken out as soon as he started popping shots.

Also, DAO, the comment about friendly fire made me laugh, what is it with American soldiers shooting up their own people, I swear 95% of friendly fire incidents I have ever seen are American soldiers killing their own side. I thought you guys had a good army?

That's cause most "friendly fire" incidents occur in battle when there's bullets flying everywhere and sometimes confusion as to who is who.

Are you seriously going to sit there and act like Britain never has the same fuckups in battle and that "friendly fire" only happense to Americans? :lol:

ah just kidding why live in the past it is now what matters and now it seems to pretty much suck

Our country would beat up your country

The guns are locked the fuck up, not just sitting there on racks in every room. This base wasn't in fucking Iraq, it was in Texas.

So really, there goes YOUR gun control argument. If they had been carrying guns, dude would've been taken out as soon as he started popping shots.

And this.

no that is why i said 95% of the incidents I have seen or hear of being reported are americans, I am not denying it doesn't happen to other people.

People already said MP and others have guns on the base, a major arguement of pro gun control is that it provides good defense for yourself, so there were armed people in the base and obviously it didn't play any part in protecting anyone. People always say you don't get these massacres in military bases just schools and places were people don't have guns, obvioulsy within the base there are hundreds of guns, that is the point i was making.

no that is why i said 95% of the incidents I have seen or hear of being reported are americans, I am not denying it doesn't happen to other people.

That's because we're the ones at war right now.

Yeah you guys are over there playing in the sand too, but we're the ones doing the vast majority of fighting.

People already said MP and others have guns on the base, a major arguement of pro gun control is that it provides good defense for yourself, so there were armed people in the base and obviously it didn't play any part in protecting anyone. People always say you don't get these massacres in military bases just schools and places were people don't have guns, obvioulsy within the base there are hundreds of guns, that is the point i was making.

I'm pretty sure that it's already been stated that there was no MP's in the part of the building this dude picked to have his shooting gallery.

You really think if he's trying to kill as many people as possible that he's going to do it in a close proximity to armed MP's?

The fact is that soldiers on base stateside are UNARMED. The guns are locked the fuck up in a room in one part of the base. They get in serious shit if they get caught walking around with a gun. Therefore they were sitting ducks. This incident goes to prove that if they had been armed, this nigga wouldn't have been able to get off even half a clip much less killed 13 people and wounded 31.

Decyferon, are you high right now? You're not usually this slow.

It is mind boggling how many retards in here try to pass themselves off as these all knowing scholars. Most of you obviously have no idea what life on a military base is like. So please stop talking out of your ass. As much as i hate 99% of what DAO says in here, he seems to have a firm grip on reality in the matter. You have no idea how much goes into protecting weapons on post. No one can just go and grab an M4, even if some pussy officer is going on a shooting rampage. If one weapon is lost the whole base doesnt move. So it doesnt surprise me that a whole platoon of soldiers didnt just start hosing this guy with rounds. Its also scary how many of you so easily subscribe to these dime a dozen conspiracy theories. Fucking LAME...

• Like 1