12 dead, 31 hurt in attacks at Fort Hood

Vulcan5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's how it'll play out in the media: "muslim extremist infiltrates US military to become solider, tragically kills others and changes America forever"

meanwhile in the middle east someone presses a button from 20 miles away that blows away a village of people including children and civilians.

"8am news: more fighting in the middle east today"

• Like 1

Here's how it'll play out in the media: "muslim extremist infiltrates US military to become solider, tragically kills others and changes America forever"

meanwhile in the middle east someone presses a button from 20 miles away that blows away a village of people including children and civilians.

"8am news: more fighting in the middle east today"

very very true... the same horrors go down in many parts of asia and africa and no one seems to care. man oil really has us by the balls dont it. thank god the oil companies killed the electric car.

he joined the military because no selfrespecting hospital would hire him

He spent the last 6 years at Walter Reed, a facility that has been in the news countless times in the last 6 years regarding their poor care, sanitation and deterioration. I predict this will span a wave of new suspicion of Walter Reed.

About time we get some answers about the thousands of soldiers who were diagnosed with "pre-existing" mental conditions by psychiatrists at Walter Reed so the government doesn’t have to pay their medical bills.

Ft Hood is a pretty fucked up place anyway. They town around it Killeen is full of mutants and juggalos. I really hate that place and their is nothing good about it. I was thinking of maybe going their for a job since it is close to Austin....but then I wake up and remember what a shithole that area is.

Fuck that place

• Like 1

Ft Hood is a pretty fucked up place anyway. They town around it Killeen is full of mutants and juggalos. I really hate that place and their is nothing good about it. I was thinking of maybe going their for a job since it is close to Austin....but then I wake up and remember what a shithole that area is.

Fuck that place

Juggalos still exist?

And Dot..........

Dot.....

DoT HeAd!

dudes at a military base, and he uses handguns???

AND HE STILL MANAGES TO KILL 12 guys, and injure 31??!?!?!?

the fuck...

Exactly what i was thinking. How did no one manage to shoot this dude until after he unloaded well over 44 bullets. And thats the bare minimum, if he only hit each of the dead/wounded once.

091105-hassan.standard.jpg

I don't get it. Rather that go to what he signed up for he kills and injures a bunch of his peers??

what's not to get?

it's like getting a job you're all stoked about because you can finally pay off all your bills, but about five checks in you want to kill everyone you work with...

it's a totally heinous crime, but military life can be a mindfucking and soul killing gig

He spent the last 6 years at Walter Reed, a facility that has been in the news countless times in the last 6 years regarding their poor care, sanitation and deterioration. I predict this will span a wave of new suspicion of Walter Reed.

About time we get some answers about the thousands of soldiers who were diagnosed with "pre-existing" mental conditions by psychiatrists at Walter Reed so the government doesn’t have to pay their medical bills.

walter reed has an animal testing facility underground.