Ugly Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot...

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my guess is this...

1) those girls get hollard at by middle aged black dudes, drunk mexican dudes, and construction workers on the street. mostly being complimented for their huge tits and fat ass.

2) they go to bars and generally go home with a somewhat decent looking dude who was simply drunk as fuck and will never admit that he banged her to any of his friends.

those two put together have these chicks thinking they're the shit. even though they have no idea that they are the only thought of as "mistakes" by the dudes they actually get with.

i stick with "thick girls" myself. never "fat"

Me and my boy always talk about how any bitch , no matter how fat or basic, will act like she's the shit because a dude will fuck her. Like bitch get real, any bitch can get fucked by some dude somewhere, it doesn't mean anything.

I agree. Only dudes should be allowed to act like they're the shit when a bitch will fuck him. Because as a dude you actually need game & skill. A female could be nerdy, unattractive, and have bad hygiene and still could get fucked.

The end.

• Like 1

Preach Preach.

I remember a blow out argument in the Dear Vagina thread concerning the "you are a girl with a vagina, you don't have to do shit." Some funny true shit was said hahah.

that's been my fucking argument for years. i mean how many guys have seen a girl bitch about 'wanting to get laid'. fuck you, go to a bar, say HEY, I'M REEEEAL DRUNK, then you're gonna get laid. stop whining.

that's been my fucking argument for years. i mean how many guys have seen a girl bitch about 'wanting to get laid'. fuck you, go to a bar, say HEY, I'M REEEEAL DRUNK, then you're gonna get laid. stop whining.

When a woman can't get laid I assume she must be the most pathetic person on earth. It's incredibly easy for her. Like being handed something on a silver platter and still can't put it to good use. I know chicks that go months without sex but I think it's a matter of choice for most. I think dudes on average fuck more than females, but that's only because dudes want it & pursue it more.

When a woman can't get laid I assume she must be the most pathetic person on earth. It's incredibly easy for her. Like being handed something on a silver platter and still can't put it to good use. I know chicks that go months without sex but I think it's a matter of choice for most. I think dudes on average fuck more than females, but that's only because dudes want it & pursue it more.

Every single time I hear a girl complain about "I havnt been laid in months" it's straight up because she didn't try AT ALL. That's more by choice than anything. If she didn't want to even leave her house she could put out a myspace bulletin saying "I'm horny who wants it" and chose from like 30 responses. Girls like this havnt been laid in months because they just don't want to.

Imagine a guy doing / saying these things and it becomes laughable.

I like your views on gender relationships young theo..