What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

getting turned down at the german embassy in london for my working holiday visa as i dont have a train ticket on top of the stack of documents i did have. after sitting in line for an hour with little kids screaming and running around, i put my ipod onto a podcast i luckily had only for the security guard to tap me on the shoulder saying "no cell phones" "its not a cell phone" "oh ok...can you turn it off anyway?" those fuckers never said shit about ipods

now about to go shopping to buy food, head to my mums house to cook dinner for her as she is furious that she synced my iPod to HER computer and lost all my music and i blamed her for it...funny how im the asshole for that

just had a girl message me angrily saying that i wasnt paying her enough attention after the one night we hooked up before i went on my trip, to which i am now writing a message telling her to go fuck herself. this was almost 4 months ago, fucking nutcase.

not the best day ive had recently.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.