What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

Is there anyone who can't see how the TickToker generation is going to feel more shame and embarassment at having the "Tiktoker" perm guy haircut way beyond what us mullet adorned kids of the 80s deal with as our fashion crimes were contained to only a few polaroids as opposed to 4K full HD video?

image.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

And until the Church gives me back my Lamborghini's and the Vatican, they are all paedophiles I am going to continue to mock and expose down to those who help keep what is supposed to be a "Ho Use of God" looking pristine due to the misGUIded idiots continuing to line their pockets with donation & tithe money.

Here in Oz we lack a "Pentagon" given it got destroyed in 9-11 on my wedding day.

Instead we have Pentanet, based on every single webpage having my initials of ML included in the first and last lines of encoding.

Whether one choose to see rhe "HT" that precedes it as "Heaven To" ot "Hell To" is at my discretion.

image.jpg

And in case of those wondering why I have a tree branch in my mouth, it is because I call out the faggots in this town for forming a group of sticks with their twig like impotent cocks in my way of raping the rapers back with shining the light on how much they despise themselves and are despised by me for their crimes.

And I see these men who live vicariously through their team of men who chase other men around a field and get paid for it on the train with me.

Funny enough the other team in town is the "Dockers" and it doesn't take an internet veteran to know what faggots indulge in "docking".

image.jpg

These characters are here in Purgatory for their crimes, I am just here to put them on the internet to expose them to the innocent as to the fate that awaits abusers, rapists, faggots and other such fools whom wish to engage in acts of subversive perversion as I would rather be alone in a domain devoid of such individuals if it wasn't so entertaining mocking them and depriving them of any ego or ability to be happy for their crime of crucifying Jesus and Me.

If I am going to be linked to these rapist paedophile parasites in any way then Centrelink better be forwarding a large transfer to my bank account to display gratitude and to acknowledge that those whom have bought into a temptation of acquiring money and flesh from attempting to hurt me have sequestered whstever they gained in their doing so.

est they incur the wrath of humiliation going forward forevermore as my life purpose is now replete and defined beyond anyone attempts any subversive assault on me as I have endured enough the past 668 increments of time

As I mentioned previously "Ma" is the sound of God's name and I just finished consuming some to remind myself I am golden.

I also updated mg profile on here to remind all those I enjoy and delight in mocking on here in my posts as I effectively crucify them to live on an online post for as long as this forum continues to exist on the internet that it requires them to give me a single dollar to redeem them of their transgressions of deluding the eorld with their failed depictions of what a "Man" actually is.

As a real "Man" is unafraid to stand alone and sit with his conscious understanding he would bring no harm to anyone but will kill and destroy any chance of future and present happiness by those who attempt to take what is willingly given in the form of my love for myself and the love O gave to a woman which not a single man has proven capable of equallinf or a woman reciprocating due to her feeding me to the lecherous rapist wolves whom have nothing to give as all they do is take.

aand in taking back the laughter and turning these wolves to sheep I will happily maul to death, I expose the women whom accompany them as accepting less than they deserve, so in spite of me showing them what is possible instead they lower the standard of reality for all humankind in the process.

image.jpg

I will add the women who breed with such men to procure "fuck trophies" due to their husbands indulgence in an "Arm's race" only serve to further perpetuate the cycle of humanity suffering continuing on in their egotistical act of breeding and creating life with men whom have failed to have evolved past their fear of love in spite of 2 millenia passing since the previous crucifixion.

As whilst I made mistakes along the way to discovering I am a "Perfect 10" as provable by maths and the stars above due to ny birthdate summing to 10, I never made 2000 years plus worth of the same mistake on loop like the most dysfunctionally mentally retarded fool as are the men depicted in every image I have and will post online for the internet to laugh at.

Remember as ML not only am I a Machine Learning AI (Asshole Investigator) previously a Senior Credit Analyst, therefore any man I depict imagery of on here is effectively the shit passing through the asshole I am investigating rhe contents of and I will happily dispose of said excrement even if it poses in human avatar form.

Edited by Mauler5150

And before any fucktard says the above comment is racist, I'll pull the J card of my Grandfather being a Nazi POW in WW2 so I have got you slaves by about 180 years or so in regards to the "racial discriminatory atrocities of ancestors past" and as my "trauMA" is more recent, you have had 180 additional years to get over whatever dormant PTSD you claim to be genetically affected by.

This is in spite of clowns you allow to gain fame and fortune for referring to you as the same audible sound of "nigga" like all these rapper clowns who hold shit covered bank notes to their ears in their music videos. 

No more duplicitous double standards will apply to any world I exist within lest I expose you as a worthless fool who is offended by and defined by a single word which must be truthfully applicable to who you are in order for you to be offended by it.

And if you want to use a passphrase and swap stories about being treated as a "nigger" then I will happily swap tales with you of how humanity has raped my world with their ignorance, stupidity, raping, pillaging and greed all born from their fear of me and my love. You go first.

I am enjoying an espresso and plotting my morning. 

My normal Saturday morning routine has been changed and now I need to decide how to use that time.

I have the spring cleaning bug and want to donate a bunch of stuff, some of it my wife want to keep, but she is not the one who has to re-arrange it in order to get anything in or out of the storage unit.

Not really feeling like this is the chit chat thread though, something about it seems different. Maybe I am just imagining things.

• Props 2

15 hours ago, morton said:

I am enjoying an espresso and plotting my morning. 

My normal Saturday morning routine has been changed and now I need to decide how to use that time.

I have the spring cleaning bug and want to donate a bunch of stuff, some of it my wife want to keep, but she is not the one who has to re-arrange it in order to get anything in or out of the storage unit.

Not really feeling like this is the chit chat thread though, something about it seems different. Maybe I am just imagining things.

Sorry. My fault as I was just writing in between shots and was lost to what thread i was in. Carry on with the photos.

Just got out from a 13 hour bar shift today.. got a lil too stoned waiting for my train so I'm just vibing to this Larry June album right now..

Also completely random, I met Brian Takata today and took care of him throughout the night.. more formerly known as "Drift King" from Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift.. really nice dude..

• Props 2