What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

trying to chat to the autodial scam people about virgin holidays to Phuket.

"your recent flight with Virign airways was selected to win a prize with virgin holidays press 1 if you'd like to speak to a consultant"

spoken to

Daphne,

Roger

Rahman

so far but haven't managed to get too far.

My coworker has managed to bait one slightly and got her to confirm she wasn't a ladyboy before she hung up on him.

we've received 35 calls today so far.

winding down this crazy ass night. my wife gets out of prison tuesday morning @ nine am. thinking about cracking one last beer but that means i'll hafta walk to the basement to get it. yeah, i think i'm finna do that. i am pretty scared about like, how me and the girl are gonna get along when she gets out. i mean we had frequent visits, but people change over three years and she's probably going to be mad sheltered/institutionalized. i'ma roll with it though 'cause i love her so much. gonna use my day off work tomorrow to prepare for tuesday i.e. shave pubics, neosporin on trackmarks, wash clothes. maybe it'll feel all exciting again, butterflies and whatnot like a first date before i murder that pussy. wish me luck oontz!

Trying to crush some illustrations for a contract for the city.

It's taking everything in my power not to hide dicks in these drawings with all their politically correct guidelines and bullshit.

Girl gets in from visiting family on Tuesday too so i'm trying to get as much done so I can 'murder that pussy' when she gets back... or you know..be overly anxious to get it in and last less than my usual 3 minute average.

Same thing I guess.

Goodluck sfml.

winding down this crazy ass night. my wife gets out of prison tuesday morning @ nine am. thinking about cracking one last beer but that means i'll hafta walk to the basement to get it. yeah, i think i'm finna do that. i am pretty scared about like, how me and the girl are gonna get along when she gets out. i mean we had frequent visits, but people change over three years and she's probably going to be mad sheltered/institutionalized. i'ma roll with it though 'cause i love her so much. gonna use my day off work tomorrow to prepare for tuesday i.e. shave pubics, neosporin on trackmarks, wash clothes. maybe it'll feel all exciting again, butterflies and whatnot like a first date before i murder that pussy. wish me luck oontz!

Best of luck. Would like to know more if willing.

Koth Dusty old bones ep. A favorite.

i hope there's not going to be an issue about me wanting to wear a condom. like "who you been fuckin' these past three years" type shit. but i'm going to try my best to explain that it's for her own good so i don't bust a nut in like six minutes. thankfully, i haven't contracted any std's since she got hemmed up, @ least none i know about. i want some candy.

destroying this pasta plate, billing freelance hours, waiting on pics from the wall i did tonight. life is good + simple.

i'll report back tomorrow to let niggas know how it went. her mama is coming down to scoop me then we pick her up at nine in the morning. maybe i'll smash in the bathroom wherever we go for lunch, and then let her moms pay the bill.

NICE.