BREAKING NEWS boy flying high!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't think the kid wanted attention, nor do I think his family was behind this. Sounds like they were working on the balloon, probably left it unattended, and maybe Falcon Crest was fucking around and set it free. Then he bugged out, ran into his attic, hid in the old Toshiba box for a few hours, and didn't think that CNN and FOX News were telling the world he was an astronaut. The family probably bugged out when they came out, saw the thing floating away, and couldn't find him. They then panicked and called the cops. The news picked up the story on a police scanner, and WHAMO --It's like OJ was in that balloon. Stupid fucking media.

At least this is what I hope happened. If they were scamming for attention, I'll be pissed.

This is fucking stupid the media NEEDED that story I mean look at the other bullshit that was their "news" for the day

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33319587/ns/today-white_house

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33325670/ns/health-skin_and_beauty/wid/11915773?GT1=31037

I mean come the fuck on.

Of course theyw ere going to jump on this shit and blow it up all the other "news" they report is complete shit.

The Bitch who called the cops, Who then called the local news station, which then called CNN and caused a massive over-hyped news story about some kid being stuck in a balloon, who ended up was just chilling in his garage, when in all reality the Bitch just wanted an extra 15 minutes of fame.

This story seems vaguely familiar.

balloon.jpg