freshly unemployed

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo jbrsh, lets start a company that somehow earns money while we sit around smoking joints and drinking beer all day. I know you got the connects, make it happen.

you also have to take holidays to sunny beaches where the women are fine and easy every 2 weeks and they give you pet dogs where they pay for the food and all other expenses and have a free pizza/pasta delivery system on call 24/7.

actually my boss told me last night that I can drink MORE than I did the first night, that I was being to conservative with my tab

so I drank nothing but gin and left my wallet on the DJ booth with like 250$ in it

I freaked out all day untill an hour ago when i picked it up

I went to a interview the other day and the guy was like "we are not hiring, just calling the people with the most impressive resumes to make a short list of good people for if things start picking up soon". Saved that little gem for the end of the interview.

I'm so sick of being unemployed, it's a joke now. I've applied for God only knows how many jobs, and not one call back. It's all bullshit.

Its fucking ridiculous how many companies, especially big companies, can't even be bothered to send out an automated email to tell you they saw your app or that they're not interested. So you get stuck waiting on the 400 jobs you applied for to get back to you to at least let you know they received your application, and none of them ever do.

Oh I get the automated "we have received your application and will contact you if we see fit." Those don't mean shit though. The only good they are for me, is proof I'm applying for unemployment. Half the time I don't even get one of those.

For all those using job site, find the company's name and see if you can apply directly through their site.

The worst is when you find a job you'd love to do, then get yourself all amped up even though you know they'll never call. And they never call. I'm going through that with a job I applied for last week in the video game industry. I know I can do the fucking job with aces, but I can't prove to them what I'm about without at least giving me an interview.

Archived