• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
count chocula

FLU SHOTS - yay or nay?

FLU SHOT ?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. FLU SHOT ?

• yes, fill me with mercury and formaldehyde!
    • no, i stay healthy because i'm dope
    • boogiefluenza

they give out "free" flu vaccinations here at work, which i am highly against.

needless to say - i get all sorts of fuckwads telling me how it saved them last year, or they hate getting the flu.

these are also the fat, lazy and generally unhealthy people, so it's no surprise they get every sickness in the book.

but i come to you to ask:

ARE YOU DOWN WITH THE FLU VACCINATION?

I started the exact same thread 2-3 years ago. The decision I made was to get one - I have every year since - and I will say that I did avoid the flu. I should mention I am not fat or out of shape.

The thing about this year is the swince flu vacciantion - that I am suspect of. It really seems too new to just stick in your veins..So I will pass on that one if it is available.

My work gives them free too.

i've never received the shot

and have not had the flu in over 7 years

plus:

"Note that since only certain strains of the flu are included in the vaccine, you can always get another strain of the flu even though you have been vaccinated."

I may be wrong but i thought they were giving out a pre-existing type for swine flu. I work at a hospital so im thinking about it

• Like 1

I hate needles as well, but that's not why I don't get flu shots.

I always get a laugh when people get sick from the shot itself.

I don't think I've ever had flu.

Flu shots are for the elderly or infirm. I had no idea they just handed them out to anyone. Folk who get them are probably the same people who wipe all surface in their house with disinfectant and have children who are allergic to everything and can't leave the house...

I never thought much about vaccines much until my son was born and i saw the laundry list of vaccines that they waned to give children.

I then looked at what i was given when i was a child almost some thirty years ago and was shocked at how it was about 3 vaccines and they wanna give my son like 15 or whatever the schedule dictates in the first year of life.

it makes you want to strangle a doctor when they straight faced sit and tell you to your face that injecting a 20 pound child who has developed nothing is completely fine and its only for his protection. I call bull shit.

fucking pharmaceutical companies disgust me and even more so are dumb fucking doctors that buy into it and don't question any of it.

I MAD

on a side note i think the same company that fucked up the regular flu shot a few years back that got recalled and all that is the same company making the swine flu one

this is all i need:

istockphoto_6398717-fruits-and-vegetables.jpg

haven't had the flu or flu shot in over 8 years.

is that a mangosteen i see thar

I do this as well. Chinese people got their herbs and fruits shit on lock. Way better than over the counter medicine unless its some syrup or nyquil. And a lot of the shit is pretty tasty.

• Like 1

I do not want one. My work is making them mandatory this year. I work at a hospital. You can opt not to get one, but you will have to wear a mask for the entire flu season which can last more than six months. At this point, they are not making the H1N1 mandatory, but if they end up with a large enough stock they probably will. I am having a really hard time dealing with this. It pisses me off. I have worked in a hospital for over seven years, and never get sick. The HR lady came and talked to our department, because there is alot of dissent about this. Basically, she told us to deal with it, its to be expected in the future and our company is a flagship model for it. Fuck off bitch. Apparently, NY made it mandatory under state law this year for all healthcare workers. This is bullshit.

That's a big nay for me. The last time Baxter Pharmaceutical Co. made a flu shot it killed every single animal they tested on. Come to find out they put a live virus in there accidentally... yea right.

The first time I got one as an adult was last year and it was the first year in many that I did not get the flu.

Medical science has fucked up many times but one thing that is true is that vaccines have saved millions of lives weather the hippies want to admit it or not.

Fuck needles. If I'm to die from flu, then good fucking bye, it was nice knowing you and all .

I can't remember the last time I was sick. Except for that god damn 2 day hang over after last saturday...

if you take the vacci you're off your rocker. its for population control and to fuck your genes up. say no tho and you get this...

Do you know that in the Healthcare Reform Bill IMPLANTABLE RFID CHIPS is included??? YOU HEAR THAT---YOU'RE GETTING CHIPPED!! The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that... is implantable.” Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data... Read More... Read More” means in paragraph 1, section B:‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to information respecting a device described in paragraph (1), including claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary”

sounds good? there isn't gonna be a poll tho sooner or later. mandatory shots given at road blocks and traffic tolls. no doctors, soldiers. soldiers, commercials every tv break or microchips giving your medical summary id and your vacci status. sounds like a virtual holocaust to me...

• Like 1

I rarely get sick (maybe once a year) and never had a flu shot. If presented with a free offer at work I'd would refuse. But if I have the option to get sick or get vaccinated I'll take it.

I've inhaled my fair share of formaldehyde already.:o

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now