the only thing worse than hipsters....

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^thats how imagine wanna-be thugs look like in england.

that is exactly how wanna be thugs in england dress, this is why I fucking hate tracksuits and nike air max, only cunts wear that shit

then again I hate most fashion trends, white kids dressing hip hop, hell even black kids who think they are from the hood, this is the UK not South Central. Anyone wearing Fubu, Ecko and kind of sprtswear like that.

I don't mind women wearing skinny fit jeans, but men just look fucking stupid

I dress how I always have, in clothes that fucking fit me.

that is exactly how wanna be thugs in england dress, this is why I fucking hate tracksuits and nike air max, only cunts wear that shit

then again I hate most fashion trends, white kids dressing hip hop, hell even black kids who think they are from the hood, this is the UK not South Central. Anyone wearing Fubu, Ecko and kind of sprtswear like that.

I don't mind women wearing skinny fit jeans, but men just look fucking stupid

I dress how I always have, in clothes that fucking fit me.

My best friend has been on work exchange in London for the past year an is back getting his visa extention, we've talked about it a lot

he's been to every "project"(I know that's not what you call it) and compared them to the onese here, atl, and Memphis

he says that shit is really nice and they have courtyards with foilage and it's crazy how the little slick talking wannabee hood kids dress and just talk shit like they are in a hood, where in America the shit would be a pretty nice highrise or whatever. But he also says you cats wear these track suits with wind masks cuz cameras are everywhere, and your blade game is on point and you can get cut pretty easy

so props on keeping it melée

I'm prolly gonna try and visit once his visa gets extended