the only thing worse than hipsters....

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot relate to this hipster look black or white. I just saw the queen of fucking hipsters, Chloe Sevigny, at a bar this weekend. She looks haggard and tired.

I come from a different generation where people were so concerned with hygiene and cleanliness, they bleached and ironed their shoe laces. Wearing girl jeans or high waters was unheard of, and big ass coke bottle glasses? You'll be called a fag, for sure. Hipster guys look so feminine I cannot believe any girl would be attracted to that look.

But I can think of something worse than a hipster...

guidos_1.jpg

and to keep that last thought going on what i was saying to Theo. hipsters go back in time and relive what they were not a part of. and right now the hot/hip shit is 80's rap.

hipster shit started out like pseudo goth/emo. moved on to like phoe punk and now is morphing into 80's rap.

i mean, one side of me. the partying dont take shit to seriously sees the humour in what there doing.

and id like to be able to continue giving them the benefit of the doubt, but its just down right rediculous.

and the fact is 90% of these kids are just cloned sheep and thats not really why there doing it.

there doing it for the same reason i wore a starter jacket when i was young.

ya i liked it. but i was influenced by media to like it.

luckily my type of people dont go to extreme with what media says, but still remaining looking good.

fashion walks a very fine line when talking about integrity and realism.

you have to be real carefull when you state "i wear what i want" but shit.

when im talkin about that im not talking about fucking flourecent green nylon jackets oversized glasses and huge mock gold chains.

im talkin about subtlties like how i wear my baseball cap.

to be this godamned foolish is absolutley bizarre if your actually taking yourself seriously.

i agree too.

thats kinda what im getting inna backwards way when i say i wanna be able to give em the benifit of the doubt.

but. the is 12oz. and it is a thread. so the internet is where your thoughts that you might not bother saying out loud meld with the words you do.

but shit, lets be honest. a persons clothes do say alot about them.

and though im not going to judge anybody soley on what they wear. youd be naive to not include that when figuring them out as a person.

and to keep that last thought going on what i was saying to Theo. hipsters go back in time and relive what they were not a part of. and right now the hot/hip shit is 80's rap.

hipster shit started out like pseudo goth/emo. moved on to like phoe punk and now is morphing into 80's rap.

i mean, one side of me. the partying dont take shit to seriously sees the humour in what there doing.

and id like to be able to continue giving them the benefit of the doubt, but its just down right rediculous.

and the fact is 90% of these kids are just cloned sheep and thats not really why there doing it.

there doing it for the same reason i wore a starter jacket when i was young.

ya i liked it. but i was influenced by media to like it.

luckily my type of people dont go to extreme with what media says, but still remaining looking good.

fashion walks a very fine line when talking about integrity and realism.

you have to be real carefull when you state "i wear what i want" but shit.

when im talkin about that im not talking about fucking flourecent green nylon jackets oversized glasses and huge mock gold chains.

im talkin about subtlties like how i wear my baseball cap.

to be this godamned foolish is absolutley bizarre if your actually taking yourself seriously.

2ikqe50.jpg