Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trogg_slayer

the only thing worse than hipsters....

are black hipsters!!!!!! they always take things to far, no its hipsterism

. they all look like fucking urkle. wtf?!?!?!

vmyeme.jpg

2gtok74.jpg

watch this horrible video of the "new boyz". la hipster scum who look like dancing lollipops and keep rapping about there "skinny pants"

dao, prepare to get mad

I have to debate this,

I think black hipsters are far more enjoyable than the white variation.

I think the negro geek chic thing is cool and if I was black, I'd totally get down with it.

• Like 1

I have to debate this,

I think black hipsters are far more enjoyable than the white variation.

I gotta agree with this.

Im telling you its gonna be nothing but Kit and Play throwbacks for the rest of 09-2010

*Kid

And I hope so.

Much better than the gold toothed troglodytes in Ferraris I see on T.V. these days "rapping".

My God, I can't believe I'm standing up for hipsters of any kind.

I must be drunk again.

and on an almost unrelated side note, the first person i see walking down the street rocking "the gumby" i dont give a fuck im givin em a high five

and on an almost unrelated side note, the first person i see walking down the street rocking "the gumby" i dont give a fuck im givin em a high five

hahaha true and i feel ya bojangles but i just hate it how so many people jump so dramaticaly from one style to the polar opposite. i guess its just more noticable with black cause there clothes are so brite. and when i was growning up, urkle was a NERD, and no black man wanted to be him, they all wanted to be dre or in jodecie'(dont know if i spelt it right)

The Cool Kids are faggots too, so who cares?

yeah i dont like there music, just heard of them first. rapping about having pagers and shit, those kids were still in a nutsack when people were rocking pagers