laugh with me: chicks in a fashion ad with Montana

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't expect a handstyle with skanks like that. handjob yes. handstyle no. i'm glad they're not trying to deepthroat the can for a few extra bucks. sluts.

p.s. women are whores

this was funny, esp the handjob part, until i got to the end and realized you haven't gotten much love in your life

:crying:

lolzercats

Anyone here old enough to remember when punk meant something? Walking down the street past a bunch of skinhead mohawk type fools as a middle schooler and really being concerned that you might get your ass kicked for no good reason. Back before all the peace punk, crust punk, yadda yadda punk shit came out.

Its great how within the past few years, so many ads targeting teens have the paint/ink splatters/drips.

Too easy.

Retired graf writers, the ones that were never that good...got into advertising because they thought the two correlate...now they are making the rest of us suffer....with their Hannah Montana ads.

Anyone here old enough to remember when punk meant something? Walking down the street past a bunch of skinhead mohawk type fools as a middle schooler and really being concerned that you might get your ass kicked for no good reason. Back before all the peace punk, crust punk, yadda yadda punk shit came out.

For you, and Bojangles since he mentioned the line....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6us61Tpu4Vg