Find results in...
!@#$%

laugh with me: chicks in a fashion ad with Montana

i hope this flick works.

go spanish montana, this may mean they hit the big time? lol

f21_main_us.jpg

they are SO punk.,

y'all ain't ready.

i don't expect a handstyle with skanks like that. handjob yes. handstyle no. i'm glad they're not trying to deepthroat the can for a few extra bucks. sluts.

p.s. women are whores

• Like 3

i don't expect a handstyle with skanks like that. handjob yes. handstyle no. i'm glad they're not trying to deepthroat the can for a few extra bucks. sluts.

p.s. women are whores

this was funny, esp the handjob part, until i got to the end and realized you haven't gotten much love in your life

:crying:

lolzercats

Anyone here old enough to remember when punk meant something? Walking down the street past a bunch of skinhead mohawk type fools as a middle schooler and really being concerned that you might get your ass kicked for no good reason. Back before all the peace punk, crust punk, yadda yadda punk shit came out.

Its great how within the past few years, so many ads targeting teens have the paint/ink splatters/drips.

Too easy.

Retired graf writers, the ones that were never that good...got into advertising because they thought the two correlate...now they are making the rest of us suffer....with their Hannah Montana ads.

ive seen one ad with a girl holding a guitar the wrong way, with the low E on the bottom

proof that shallow people & their directors are equally as stupid

but i give them credit for being able to brainwash generation after generation/getting rich off of fucking ugly & impractical clothing

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now