everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when u see gift cards hanging freely in a store..get the # off of it, most likely taking a picture of it. but do it to the ones that are near the front. chances are, (especially with holidays coming up) that there are many last minute gift card purchases. The card will be activated upon purchase, and probably not used unitl after christmas. So there is a broad wondow of time to use the card. This works with online purchases (best buy...for example)

BUT if ur the one who likes to buy gift cards,

pick one from the back, so u are not a victim of the above.

when u see gift cards hanging freely in a store..get the # off of it, most likely taking a picture of it. but do it to the ones that are near the front. chances are, (especially with holidays coming up) that there are many last minute gift card purchases. The card will be activated upon purchase, and probably not used unitl after christmas. So there is a broad wondow of time to use the card. This works with online purchases (best buy...for example)

BUT if ur the one who likes to buy gift cards,

pick one from the back, so u are not a victim of the above.

Old news. Way to blow up a scheme also.

100_0852_0008_008.jpg.eaada8ee182e68cb3c964f9cb0f6b7ee.jpg

100_0915_0101_101.jpg.b9cf5a1a17fa27050d8f0c6a76fdf4f4.jpg

Not a tip or trick, but how about not risking your freedom for some petty smash and grab type hustle like that.

Couple little organization tips:

Zip ties are the shit, you can use them to organize all sorts of stuff. Not just wires but you can also make little loops to hang stuff with.

Marine grade Velcro is also a nifty little item. It comes in strips about two inches wide that you cut to what you need. The non-Velcro side is sticky, in my old work truck I had velro mounted calculator, cell phone, lighter etc on the dash.

If you are not a orderly person by nature sometimes it helps to build little places for things to force order on your surroundings. After I did the Velcro mounted lighter, I was never digging in my pockets while rolling down the high way because it was always right there.

If your car fails the emssions portion of inspection pour octane booster in the tank. They ussually fail emission cause the car is running too lean.

nooo nononoonnonononooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

they fail because the car runs TOO rich.

if anything you want to advance your timing a bit, or retard it..

Unlimited rapidshare downloads without paying.

Only works with a wireless connection.

After you get the message that you've reached the limit for the allotted amount of d/ls, reset your internet connection. Log off, then log back into it. Because its wireless, you'll get a new IP address, and youll have another few downloads for free. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Kills some time on a rainy day.