tell all about your...... CAMERAS

thequeen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

r10.jpg

The Ricoh R10 point and shoot 35mm, I love this camera. It has a lot in common with other more expensive Ricohs like the GR1 and 2. It is super slim and very responsive. I have searched ebay high and low to get an extra replacement.

Nikon_Coolpix_P5100.jpg

Nikon Coolpix P5100, decent Digital that I fucks with. I like the fact it has a hotshoe. I have a cheapo flash unit I sometimes use it with.

I also have a couple of SLR's and borrow a Leica on occasion.

Most of you are killing my shit. I've always liked benching, taking pix of graf, other shit too, but graf has been the main thing for years and years. In the past I always went w/ a pocket sized Lumix. Mag quality pix that will fit in your pocket for easy concealment/carry in all sorts of shitty areas where walking w/ a camera bag= getting robbed, plus being out in rain, etc., etc. That shit took a beating, was sad when it went and I had to enter the digital age. For now I got one of the Panasonic ones w/ the Lumix lens. Obviously, I really like Lumix. Some real nice cameras on this page.

an old Sears KSX for my novice photographiez

2219370523_2171f5ebb0.jpg

so, my lens will no longer zoom in and out properly. do you guys think it's fixable, or should it be replaced? also, if it should be replaced, how in the world do I find out what size I need?

Is it the zoom or the focus?

Lens mount is a k type bayonet mount.

What is a popular/good digital camera for quality pictures. I see a lot of canons on here. is there one someone could recommend that is from 300-600$ Thanks. BTW the screen name is a joke so please take me seriously.

Canon S90 IS: World's Best Digital Compact: $430

Dial controls, 3" full-height LCD, 28-105mm 3.8x zoom.

The Canon S90 IS is the best compact digital camera ever made because it has direct-control dials which let you adjust it for prefect photos every time. These dials are much easier and faster than the menus of other cameras. See my page about it for details.

The S90 fits in a pocket and has unbeaten image quality for a compact. There is no substitute; get one while you can since compact camera models come and go so fast.

The S90 was announced on 19 August 2009 and ought to start shipping in October 2009 to people who order them in August. I expect a waiting list for them, so if you want one, order it today.

IMG_2332-460.jpg