Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spicoli

R.I.P. Bunny

I didnt mean to run you over tonight, you shouldn't have been playing in the road. You were my first road kill and why the fuck did you stare me in the eyes before I hit you?

sorry little dude, rest in peace.

30rplqq.jpg

7230_569436757310_29902541_33532126_1190164_n.jpg

I didnt mean to spear you straight through the eyes and miss your brain, but honestly you ddint seem too phased. you just kept on swimming like there wasnt a string through your head. Then I stabbed you in the brain and you twitched for like 10 minutes. i dont know why its so hard to kill fish but I'm going to keep doing it till they're no longer so damn tasty. RIP.

P.S. Vagina and fish do NOT smell the same.

• Like 1

I ran over a turtle once and felt like an asshole about it....Also that link up there is to a scene from Roger & Me it's pretty gruesome so don't watch it if you're easily offended.

a turtle, wut!

that flint shit its gross but the lady seems nice and she just tryin to survive

i kind of feel the same bout this bunny, ive had my license for a long time and fortunately it was my first casualty on the road.... ive dreaded this day

when i was a kid, i accidentally stepped on a squirrel's neck while running through a yard. it twitched. and coughed up blood. and all sorts of nasty shit. then died. and I felt like an asshole. but i still hate squirrels.

a turtle, wut!

that flint shit its gross but the lady seems nice and she just tryin to survive

Yes I ran over a freaking turtle...It was raining really hard and I was on a curvy ass country road, so I couldn't swerve to miss it. Also Roger & Me is a pretty good documentary you should check it out, I think it may be Micheal Moore's first.

ive seen roger and me a few times it is good.

i just never seen any wild turtles before, was not really expecting that

You kilt that nigga.

unfortunately i did :(

i was going up a hill so i didnt see it till the last minute, there was a truck behind me a car length back so i couldnt swerve. i aimed at em so he would be in the center of my car hoping he wouldnt move and i would just drive over him. he cut to the

left... fail.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now