Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so jax knows all this shit but decides NOT to tell anyone?

Tig gets over attacking the 9ers in some random car but then leads them to his bike and the rest of the sons giving them the heads up that it was a Son who did that?

at this point its just so much drama to deal with in the last episode unless its like 2hrs..

9ers, Bobby, Otto, Juice, Cartel, Clay, Gemma vs Tara etc etc

ill say either the blood thinner dont work we THINK he is dead then surprise! first episode next season clay is alive! or the old person walks in as his finger is about to plunge needle in...

yeah, it was a little underwhelming, but the last one was way too much, they couldn't have done it again.

i almost buy the connection with golindo and cia. but if all they want are weapons, there are way easier ways to get them and keep it untraceable than to go through the sons, or even through ira. eastern europe is teaming with guns. anyone with money can buy them. way less hassle.

sons are gonna deal with some mega dumb beef that big started. hopefully cia can get involved and sort it out. blah.

i was bummed on it. the CIA thing was a bit much for me. and if i have to watch Tara and Gemma exchange dagger glares at each other again, christ!

also, suuure Bobby had a guitar to strum on in lock up. why not...

so next season; sons vs blacks, Gemma vs Tara, Clay trying to work a angle vs jax, jax lying a ton, jax vs the government yet again but this time trumping the fbi and embarrassing the CIA!!!! plus club vs otto? juice being found out? black cop vs sons?

i was bummed on it. the CIA thing was a bit much for me. and if i have to watch Tara and Gemma exchange dagger glares at each other again, christ!

also, suuure Bobby had a guitar to strum on in lock up. why not...

so next season; sons vs blacks, Gemma vs Tara, Clay trying to work a angle vs jax, jax lying a ton, jax vs the government yet again but this time trumping the fbi and embarrassing the CIA!!!! plus club vs otto? juice being found out? black cop vs sons?

pretty much sums it up...

i dont know why but its like a train wreck that i have to see....

i just streeamed online because the map packs for battlefield 3 came out on tuesday.

b3188550-b1d1-4a07-b5d8-5d781c17008b.jpg

• Like 1