Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how in the fuck is Clay still alive. for fucks sakes. when does BB start again.

jax needs clay alive because the irish said they wont deal with SOA unless clays there. jax needs the IRA and their guns because the CIA/FBI/ATF, whoever the hell it was, wants the IRA and/or their guns. the cartel is in with the CIA because the CIA wants their cartel to win a drug war thats going on.. and the cartel says they'll use their CIA connections to keep RICO charges off them as long as they turn over the irish, which back to the beginning, they need clay alive to keep dealing with.

...if i recall correctly.

^ Yup.

Anybody know where I can watch this online somehow? FX got removed from my Comcast programming, fuckin blows.

http://www.watchseries.eu/new

- I do enjoy watching the show, as it is always keeping me entertained during the week while i wait for sunday night shows on HBO and Showtime. it's also got plenty of entertaining biker whores (Jax's lady, and Al Bundy's wife, whatever her name is) and killing. but I will say this, after the last season, I kind of got bored with this whole biker badass shit, because so many cornballs started buying bikes/wanting to get a bike and join a gang. Just seeing all these people jerk off to this show, talking about how they want to do that so bad. It's a tv show! Last nights show was entertaining, but the only thing i can't stand is stuff like the beginning scene had, where jax is narrating his journal, saying shit like " on the open road i feel like i'm part of the wind, floating in my own world of biker bliss, as i coast up the highway I am one with the road" - Fucking corny! So many douchebags are fapping to dumb shit like that, wanting to get a bike and " live life on the open road man!" I don't know, yeah I enjoy watching the show, it's entertaining, and yes I do understand that people who have had bikes/ ride them, riding is enjoyable/therapeutic. But its just when i hear corny shit about what it feels like to ride a bike on the road, i can only picture a ton of idiots just wanting to get a bike and join a bike gang from this show. Reason I say this is, I was at a bar after last season ending and this dude on the side of me started talking about how it was his favorite show, and showed me his iphone wallpaper of the soa grim reaper. He started talking about he took bike lessons to ride, and how he was going to get a Harley. He also showed me his new tattoo's which were fucking lame. This show is the downfall of cool bikers everywhere. You will now get overrun by "wild hogs" cornballs, who think they're badass. Lets start a biker fight outside Applebee's!!!!!!!

BB 4 LYFE

• Like 1

I was really fucking disappointed, in fact I'm going to start sending Stutter rancid cakes in the mail if he doesn't sort it out...we didn't see Jax's ass once!!

Other than that it was pretty good, I enjoy watching it. Of course it's not realistic but then neither is BB or any other scripted show on tv. It's merely something we use to pass away 50 minutes or so.

I'm enjoying Tara's transformation into Gemma, it's been quite subtle. I wonder if they'll introduce a love interest so it really parallels the John/Gemma/Clay thing?

I also appreciated Tig's reaction to his daughter getting killed, how should have he reacted? He's pretty much a sociopath who was chained up and surrounded. He knew it was his payback, I think he felt a little resigned to it. I'm looking forward to his rampage, he's going to go way off the deep end.

Other than that, if I get to see some hot Geordie ass once in a while it's all win for me.

just caught the last episode.

Jax allllmost died again for the 769th time...

I think the MC broskees r gona be dabbling in prostitution here soon.

stay tuned 4 epic shootouts.

buut..whats the deal with everyone on Breaking Bad nuts tho? My girl finally got me 2 watch it an i guess its okay but after watching the second season i couldnt even watch the 3rd one its just so fucking slow. needs more shootouts and biker sluts.