Sons of Anarchy

You answered your own question.

I'm a few seasons back on breaking bad, I know not to go into that thread.

The only true spoilers here would be if someone knew what was coming next week and leaked it.... sheeyat, I don't even watch the previews and try not to read opening cast credits of each episode to ruin my shows.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That scene was intense, resparked my interest in the show which had definitely been waning since season 3. I think it was excellent writing on Sutter's part in that it simultaneously takes the difficult task of unrealistically writing Opie back into the MC and taking Jax to a darker place. His death should at least make the rest of this season (somewhat) good. That is, until he overwrites the sons into more ridiculous plot twists.

suprised it hasn't been posted yet..fucking half sack

5ba1e3c39bff54b7e0ddfe968047da42.jpg

'Sons of Anarchy's' Johnny Lewis: Half Sack found dead in double death mystery

Sons of Anarchy” saw Opie die off Sunday night on the show, but in real-life one of their former stars was found dead with a bizarre twist of events leading up to that death. Johnny Lewis, 28, who played one of the “Sons of Anarchy’s” biker club members, was found dead outside a home in LA on Wednesday morning, according to ABC News.

Lewis was found dead in the driveway of a home, but inside the home police found another dead body, that of a woman in her 70’s. The police responded to a call that reported a woman was screaming and when they arrived they found Lewis dead in the driveway. He apparently died from a fall off the balcony or from one of the roofs, reports, LAPD Commander Andrew Smith.

Smith said from what they pieced together so far, it looks as if:

"Some type of altercation occurred inside of the house resulting in the death of the woman. Then this individual ran outside, had an altercation with a couple of neighbors, ran back into the house and by the time we got here, he had fallen or had somehow died on the driveway."

Lewis is considered a suspect in the woman’s death. A neighbor and a handyman were both “badly beaten” when they had the confrontation with Lewis. The woman’s name has not been released yet, but it looks as if she suffered major trauma.

Police say they are just in the preliminary stages of learning the relationships between Lewis and the deceased woman, but he may have been renting a room from her. A neighbor told police that the woman rented out rooms to boarders. Greg Sarian heard the screams coming from the house Wednesday morning and became alarmed. He said he heard “help, help” coming from both the man and the woman.

Lewis has had steady roles in “Boston Public,” American Dreams” and “The O.C.” He is probably best known for his role of Kip “Half Sack” Epps on the biker show “Sons of Anarchy.” Lewis also appeared with Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning in “The Runaways.”

Reference: ABC News

http://www.examiner.com/article/sons-of-anarchy-s-johnny-lewis-half-sack-found-dead-double-death-mystery

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge Miami Vice fan, and tonight's arms deal was either a nod, or a total bite of:

Miami Vice - Season 3, Episode 1

"When Irish Eyes Are Crying"

Liam Neeson is part of the IRA

There is an arms deal where the dealer in a show of power to prove his stinger missiles work to Tubbs (uncover buyer)

blows up Sonny's (middleman) Ferrari Daytona