Sons of Anarchy

skeedupfromthefeetup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the female race is always a prelude to downfall..

godfather 2, scarface, the little rascals, american gangster, goodfellas and superman..

Godfather 2 - Italians are dumber than spooks.

Scarface - Wetback commies selling coke...that always ends well.

The Little Rascals - Miscegenation brings problems.

American Gangster - Spooks wear flashy clothes. Cops bust spooks.

Goodfellas - See #1

Superman - Alien motherfucker needs to go back to his own planet.

dude just cant stop getting blown up. first a grenade, now a landmine.

so whats the consensus on Otto.. do you think will he pull another Stahl move with the deal, and who is this Lenny person? i cant recall him at all, my only thought is he wants privledges for the dude so he can get a chance to kill him.

If im not mistaken, Lenny was the old guy who couldnt really talk that got in touch with the Russians in jail for Samcrow.

And I hope Juice is the one who pulls another fast one on the D.A guy and somehow gets cleared of all this bullshit...hopefully with the end result being agent douchebag catchin a slug between his eyes.

And Otto is probably just gunna bug out again when it comes to making a deal and just jam a shiv into the D.A's neck or some shit.

^^^^ ha. that.

lenny the pimp is one of the original 9. he's been locked up for years. can't remember why.

so, on tonights episode we witnessed our dudes go up against a para military organization with land mines. they shot RPG's and didn't need instructions. there was a giant firefight in the middle of cali that left dozens dead and no one cares. really?

bobby is gonna go explain the deal to otto and ottos gonna pull his deal with weird guy. opie can't kill clay yet, 3 more episodes left. somehow juice is gonna get out of this and no ones gonna care that he killed miles for no reason.

Bobby can't see Otto, he is now cut off from all contact.

... And I like how they killed John Goodman in broad daylight, prob with many cameras, witnesses who place SAMCRO as the last people to be seen with him, and the whole thing about the man knowing their motive to cap him ... And they is all like whateves yo, send Rosanne some pickles n shit.

Tara is boring, she makes me lose my horny.

Well now they got that Charming Heights shit back on the burner, baby mama back in town, plus a bunch of other topics to focus on and the writers have stepped their game up of late so I am sure they can pull it off...

Also Opie has been both girls and the cup in every episode of the show and seems to swallow his chunky pride with little to no problem.

Besides they don't have to save that for the last show....

Jax is a bitch. Club or not, somebody beats down your Mom and you let it ride? He already hates Eye-awning as well as half the Sons feeling the same way, so why not just handle it right now?

seems to me that killing your president would make you unfit for any cartel involvement, which is an easy out of that deal.

im not sure why these dudes are so in love with their 'biker lifestyle'. all they do is get shot up and arrested, deal with a ton of drama. they never really make any money, they don't have any 'freedom' cause everyone wants them dead. they'd be way better off just laying low, running that garage and just drinking beers in their clubhouse.

i was quite shocked at Taras temper tantrum i must say. that shit hurt me watching it. one smash to a hand with pins would make most people pass out. not tara though... ha

now that they painted the picture that Opie is gonna kill Clay you can scratch him off the list of who is going to do it. but between that and everyone knowing he beat Gemmas ass his days are numbered. probably around 3ish? but really though, i would like to see them do it before the last episode and perhaps make something else like juice or otto take the spotlight. the whole ables mom coming back is lame too. seems so pointless. i figured it was to add some drama and a body to the episode. i thought for sure she was dead when she showed up to the house to see baby...

I hope opie takes over the club, Jax is too much of a pussy, and that dude has nothing to live for.

Clay knows he's about to die, didn't he say something to old shitty cop guy about not giving a fuck cause he knows hes already dead?

I hope Opie and jax die in some homosex accident.

I think Clay's statement to the cop could go either way since the cop has cancer.

I hope opie takes over the club, Jax is too much of a pussy, and that dude has nothing to live for.

Clay knows he's about to die, didn't he say something to old shitty cop guy about not giving a fuck cause he knows hes already dead?

he was saying that unser is already dead on account of his cancer.....that is why unser snitched clay out, he doesnt give a fuck and when he saw gemma was all beat to shit he got umad

Guy must have not liked the job in general. Correct me if im wrong, but isn't SOA the highest rated series on t.v.? Or at least near the top. I think id take a small role in that, and try to get a bigger part, then ask to get written out over some random NBC fodder.

Archived