The Eagles are fucking Gangstarr.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think all of you motherfuckers are decendants of mongoloids.

the truth is, facts mean nothing when you argue with an idiot.

the truth is, scientific nomenclature is an imperfect science, changing with new discoveries.

the truth is, i believe DAO is correct on damn near every page, you internerds are just mad.

BUT DOGS COME FROM WHALES?

HAVE WE LOST SIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL ARGUMENT? THIS IS IT, NOT WOLF VS DOG VS HORSE VS ZEBRA. WHO CARES, THIS NIGGA SAID DOGS CAME FROM WHALES!!!

Continue...

^Says the nigga who thinks that the Black Panthers were on some "kill whitey" shit, and even confuses them with some fake ass "black panthers" who have absolutely nothing to do with the real black panthers.

I like how in your recollection of the thread I was arguing about something that you had no clue about when it was VERY CLEAR to everyone else that we were talking about the NBPP party.

If you didn't know that we were discussing the NBPP, how exactly did you end up posting links to their YouTube videos, AND to their official website? You certainly don't get there googling Black panther Party, so how did you do it?

And not only that, but THEN you specifically defended the NBPP AND their leader...only after you concluded that your argument was a complete and epic fail did you all of a sudden "realize" what we were talking about

ONCE AGAIN, to try and break it down for DAO

Horses and zebra are both members of the family Equidae. That family is sometimes called "the horse family", because it contains horses and all other RELATED animals, such as zebras, donkeys, etc. The only reason it is sometimes called "the horse family", is because most people are too stupid to understand what equidae is, and therefore another name makes it easier for such retards to try and grasp the concepts of taxonomy. It does not mean that every animal in that family is a horse, otherwise there would be no reason for them to be labeled seperately in the first place. How the fuck can you claim that a horse and a donkey (for example) are the same animal, when they don't even have the same number of chromosomes?

Most of that argument can also be applied to the family canidae/dogs/wolves to explain why they aren't the same animal

Basically, DAO is pulling some serious first grade fail right now

You never responded to any of this, except to quote the words "horse family" and take it as a win, when the next few sentences explain why it isn't

i think all of you motherfuckers are decendants of mongoloids.

the truth is, facts mean nothing when you argue with an idiot.

the truth is, scientific nomenclature is an imperfect science, changing with new discoveries.

the truth is, i believe DAO is correct on damn near every page, you internerds are just mad.

BUT DOGS COME FROM WHALES?

HAVE WE LOST SIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL ARGUMENT? THIS IS IT, NOT WOLF VS DOG VS HORSE VS ZEBRA. WHO CARES, THIS NIGGA SAID DOGS CAME FROM WHALES!!!

Continue...

I gotta bring this over here in response to this.

9h27ug.jpg

:lol: