Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smacky636

YANKEES TICKETS FOR 2NIGHTS GAME??

WHO WANTS EM??? SOMETHING CAME UP, I CANT GO.. JIM BEAM BOX SUITE!! GOIN CHEAP.. $20 A TICKET.. HOLLA!

OH 6 TICKETS...

I'M IN NORTHERN NJ

I actually JUST came up on a free pair of tickets for tonights Red Sox game...odd

fuck you, bitch... FAM came up, recognize. yeah, you want pics for legit shit. get off the thread if u ain't buying, windowshopper....

fuck you, bitch... FAM came up, recognize. yeah, you want pics for legit shit. get off the thread if u ain't buying, windowshopper....

calm down there buddy, i think he is saying he actually came up on Red Sox tickets, not some sarcastic shit...

i am calm buddy... actually ya ODG, i may have took it the wrong way, my bad.. i really just wanted to unload this n shit instead of losing out on a game n money... my bad Swamp, if that was the case..

being a yankees fan you saw the word "red sox" and that caused you to become visibly upset, and you struck down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger.

umad23xv.jpg

Thats like pay 20 dollars to go to a convention center packed with homosexuals. Pass.

actually no, its nothing like paying 20 dollars to go to a convention center packed with faggets.

its actually alot more like paying 2o dollars to go to a new billion dollar stadium in its enagrial year to watch the best team in baseball play baseball.

good synopsis tho, you make the team formerly known as fail.

now known as FAGGET.

second time ive seen you spell faggot wrong in less than 5 mins

its spelled faggOt

you FAGGOT

lay off the meth its rotting yer mind

• Like 1

being a yankees fan you saw the word "red sox" and that caused you to become visibly upset, and you struck down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger.

umad23xv.jpg

Haha, trueeeeeeeeee

Me and Husk are driving back from the Sox game now and this dude is bitching about EVERYTHING. Free tickets, I bought him a hotdog and like four $100 beers, and he's still being a whiny bitch haha

faggets[/color][/b].

its actually alot more like paying 2o dollars to go to a new billion dollar stadium in its enagrial year to watch the best team in baseball play baseball.

good synopsis tho, you make the team formerly known as fail.

now known as FAGGET.

:lol:

Talking bout failing haha

Free Mets tickets for the last 2 weeks, courtesy of my roommate's record label. Not quite as awesome as Yankees tickets, I can't believe Johann might need surgery after all the other DL rack-ups this season

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now