Reality TV Star kills wife, flees to Canada; manhunt ongoing

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a dumbfuck. I mean. That bitch got his head so fucked up. And because

of it hes going to get caught. I mean... its canada.... and hes going to end up

in prison for the rest of his life AND NEVER GET PUSSY EVER AGAIN.

not so big on talking shit about the dead but i tend to agree with all aforementioned

statements of the appearance of the deceased

Who goes on the run to Canada? He needs to get on a fast boat to Cambodia

mantracker.jpg

df6f0fa148209b7cfef0e9b4d1e4.jpeg

mantracker_330x189.jpg

gayest name for a tv show. but it came on after Deadlist Catch one day so I watched 5 minutes of it.

at first i was like" o cool, its like escaping from prison"

then i was like "but wait, theres a camera crew following the guys running, thats how he keeps finding them"

reality tv ftl

first of all, you know this guy was thinking he was a criminal mastermind when he chopped her fingers off and pulled out her teeth. "NO fingerprints or dental record checks, it should take them days to figure out who the body is!" FAIL!

secondly....great screening on VH1's part...this guy has domestic violence charges from 07 according to the article I saw....WHAT A CATCH LADIES!

first of all, you know this guy was thinking he was a criminal mastermind when he chopped her fingers off and pulled out her teeth. "NO fingerprints or dental record checks, it should take them days to figure out who the body is!"

that, and what initially gave me this thought was that he took a boat, drove a car for 1000 or so miles, and then fled on foot to cross the border. dudes putting in some effort to TRY and get away with this.

So this guy offed his wife, drives to the Canadian Border, crosses on foot, and is running loose? Sounds like this asshole watched "First Blood" a little too many times last month.

I knew a kid who beat the shit out of this guy upstairs from my old apartment. He lumped up this kids face, then ran out the door and stood on our front step. I said "What the fuck is going on up there?" He just mumbled something and ran down the street. So I walk upstairs, see the dude bleeding like he fought Tyson, end of story.

But I guess the guy who'd be playing the part of Tyson, ran down the street, then ran down the highway and hid in a bunch of bushes for 3 hours. He took apart his phone, and just stayed there paranoid for 3 hours. When he told the story, he said "I had to disassemble...."

I found this shit hilarious. In fact, that whole night was fucking hilarious.

Anyways, this dude is a John J. Rambo wannabe.

first of all, you know this guy was thinking he was a criminal mastermind when he chopped her fingers off and pulled out her teeth. "NO fingerprints or dental record checks, it should take them days to figure out who the body is!" FAIL!

Then instead of burying the broad in the woods somewhere, the dumbass goes and dumps her in a fucking apartment complex dumpster.

Then goes home and calls the cops talking about "my wife just packed up her suitcase and left me".

What a fucking genius. :lol: