Reality TV Star kills wife, flees to Canada; manhunt ongoing

TheoHuxtable..

Reality TV Star kills ex-Playboy model wife, flees to Canada; manhunt ongoing

ap_dumpster_body_090819_mn.jpg

By GILLIAN FLACCUS (AP) – 47 minutes ago

BUENA PARK, Calif. — California prosecutors say former reality TV contestant Ryan Alexander Jenkins has been charged with murder in the death of his ex-wife, who was found stuffed in a suitcase in a trash bin.

District attorney spokeswoman Farrah Emami said one count of murder was filed against Jenkins Thursday afternoon, but deferred to the Buena Park Police Department to provide details at a news conference.

Police say Jenkins apparently slipped into his native Canada on foot after a 1,000-mile car and boat trip from Southern California.

Canadian authorities say they're looking for Jenkins, a Calgary native who originally was sought only for questioning. He vanished after the body of 28-year-old former model Jasmine Fiore was found Saturday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally. How that bitch became a model off the strength of that face is beyond me.

According to that picture watson posted, airbrushing.

Also, tons of dudes REALLY seem to dig a plastic looking bitch. A buddy of mine referred to a girl like that as "the definition of beauty" which made my retarded statements of the year list.