teeth

watson

anyone else have some teeth problems?

i've had three appointments with the dentist in the past 3 weeks. two of them were repairing shit and one was a cleaning. no cavities, but i had six pre-cavities in between my teeth. so now i'm bugging out about flossing and making sure that shit is perfect. gums bleeding and shit hurts since i'm just learning how to floss for the first time in 23 years.

for my second part, when i was about 10 i used to live in florida. one day i thought it was a good idea to play water tag and dove face first into the shallow end of a cement pool. bad idea, i broke my two front teeth off. flash forward to now, where they replaced them are becoming noticeable since they don't color the same compared to what remains of my real teeth. so now i'm going to have to get them removed and new crowns put on. i'm REALLY not looking forward to doing this. they'll look better but i'm just irked over the fact of doing everything all over again.

on the brighter side, my wisdom teeth don't need to be pulled, they're growing in perfect. good thing i don't have to deal with that horror of dry sockets.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH

My teeth suck, they were too big for my jaw and I had to have 4 incisors pulled off along with the 4 wisdom. I laid in bed for about a week and I couldn't eat anything solid during that period. The holes filled up in about a month. I don't have any gum related problems such as bleeding when flossing or stuff like that. Brush twice a day!

Oh yea, people who don't brush irritate me, morning breath for the lose.

Also, I though this thread was going to be about the dick eating vagina movie.

yea I got teeth problems (cue the english teeth jokes)

mainly because of overuse of harddrugs and the shit they gave me to get off the drugs and then also a long spell of a few years heavy drinking which fucked my teeth as well, currently waiting on payday for some fillings and I am saving up for some crowns n shit too and some whitening cosmetic stuff then everything will be fine

I brush 2 or 3 times a day but the damage has been done

ive always wanted to get braces because my bottom front teeth arent aligned right.

I know there are other methods to straighten teeth so i wont look like a nerd, but they are expensive.

Im shooting for next year to get em. Anybody had them already? How much did you pay and how were they?