...and the circle of stupid is complete. Sarah Palin says that Obama's "Death Panel" ...

LEVEL 75 PALADIN

Sarah Palin says that Obama's "Death Panel" could have her Down Syndrome baby killed.

Which is arguably the most retarded thing to come out of Palin since Trig.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/08/palin-obamas-death-panel-could-kill-my-down-syndrome-baby.php?ref=fpblg

From her facebook:

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's "death panel" so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their "level of productivity in society," whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

motivatorca200f27e9cdb255984ed78a99.jpg

motivator6d1cd20527a40e33f555e79aa5.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ...and the circle of stupid is complete. Sarah Palin says that Obama's "Death Panel" .

when is this bitch going to go away?

holy fuck

im sick and tired of it

bitch you lost with mccain

shut

the

fuck

up

die

someone find my IP and take me to jail over this please

i don't give a fuck

kill yousrelf palin

• Like 1

Re: ...and the circle of stupid is complete. Sarah Palin says that Obama's "Death Panel" .

when is this bitch going to go away?

holy fuck

im sick and tired of it

bitch you lost with mccain

shut

the

fuck

up

die

someone find my IP and take me to jail over this please

i don't give a fuck

kill yousrelf palin

Well arent you just a rebel tonight

i dont care for retards... wouldnt it be alot easier to just save the parents and child the anguish of a life stunted by learning and physical disabilities ... if you ask me its selfish to keep a disabled kid alive. and this will probably cause shit but fuck it.

The New York Post is obsessed with this topic lately of how they think everyone misjudges her based on her good looks and that she's a woman. Yeah, that's why we don't respect her.

What I don't understand is how she is still capable of politicking? It says a lot about our country if you ask me, which is fucking sad. It's not even her political stance anymore, it's her poor decision making skills and her ability to be on camera in front a nation of millions. She might be able to work over Alaska through the boob tube, but it's Alaska!

eskimos_15.jpg

Ted Bundy could probably run for office and win.

She's repeatedly made an ass of herself and her party in the national media. She's even the butt end of right winger's jokes.

So how the fuck does she still have a leg to stand on? Her "Gosh tootin'" personality isn't even winning over the majority of female voters. I don't know. I don't think she'll run during the next election. If she does, I don't think she'll get the party's majority vote anyways.

sarah_palin_makeup.jpg

this is another example of someone who needs a nice assrape

Seriously, what is it with you and assrape/shit/asses etc?

You're probably a 17 year old boy who found 120z, decided that in order to make a 'name for yourself' (in the same vein as Makros etc) you had to form some kind of distinctive personality where you just repeat the same phrases and 'shock slogans' again and again. Well this is the internet, and nothing is shocking any more. You are neither original, nor funny. Go away.