My car is totaled and need something new.

DETO

291105aud.jpg

A3 S line - has style for miles and is an AWD turbo

d0013535_49911a6645f61.jpg

MKVI golf GTI - I don't need to say anything about this car test drive it and see for yourself

vw-jetta-tdi-sportwagon-6.jpg

Jetta Wagon TDI - kick ass mileage (unparalleled by anything else on the market, don't buy the hybrid hype) + style (obviously this is a customized car but it doesn't take anything more than you did to your xB to have it looking this good)

yeah, I'm an audi/VW fanboi but once you drive one you'll never want to drive anything else.

I've got 88,000 KM on my GTI loving every minute of them

The S3 is dirt. its a girls car get the S4. i got a GTI i love it although i gotta step up my driving game now.. gotta get something bigger and cant afford two cars... damn pay cuts..

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest 50million

2007-mazda3-hatchback.jpg

5 of my friends have this car. its spunky, spacious, has great gas millage, and you can fit a shit ton in the trunk.

they look kinda funny but they are awesome.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
yeah good point. but I'd still settle for a lesser quality car if it means keeping my neighbors with a job. I know it sounds fucked up to some of you. but id do it. especially if everyone that buys one demands a model that has the most american-made parts on it. within a couple years of everyone doing that, our economy would be in way better shape.

but go ahead with whats nice for you now, dont look at the big picture for your kids sakes, or any of your family. sheeple.

this isnt crossfire but i do believe YOU are the sheeple you mention.

buying american made products isnt the reason our economy is in the shits. there are many contributing factors into this equation. even buying everything american made isnt going to give us a better ecom< that is directly>. we need to change the laws which govern our econ in order to keep a more stable economy. if these laws arent placed in effect then buying american isnt going to squadly shit to help in the long run.

^^^^Okay, so do we start somewhere & help some americans out by demanding made in America cars, and parts made in America? Or do we just talk about how there's so many contributing factors ....and talk some more about contributing factors....and talk more. Or maybe let's just listen to John Mayer a little more and "WAIT for the world to change."

Sorry for the kinda change of topic and not posting VW's.

lol damn down..

I love that car, i just put 3k into a new motor and such.. I just cant keep driving it so far to work & back or i'd keep it.. Of course i'd rather have a 93+

I jest... I respect people that love cars, no matter what they drive - Except PT Cruisers :D