ISRAEL PHOTOTHREAD

STAN51

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lived in akko for three months, I miss israel man. It's not even that the country is that amazing. I mean there is really cool stuff and beautiful scenery. But there is a certain vibe you feel there, that you don't feel anywhere else in the world....just a real nice vibe. Very chill....

beautiful pics.

your grandmama does look like a g.

like she really knows how to tell people about theyselves.

as all good grandmamas should.

and your little cousins are adorbs.

but i agree with tt, needs more young israeli ladyflesh.

don't talk about it, be about it.

• Like 1

Suds, i know exactly what you are saying.

The country is small, more than 2 thirds of it is desert, its not the most exotic beautiful place by far.

But the vibe is like no other i have ever felt anywhere else. Its super chill, the people are super nice simple and warm. There is very little of that up tightness coming from the people that you might feel in places like europe canada or the states. The hardcore army presence is kind of a bummer but at the same time its what keeps the country together and safe.

Plus i was diggin taking the train sitting beside the hottest girls dressed in army rocking M 16s.

YO T T Boy, i have some perv shots coming in my future posts.

beautiful pics.

your grandmama does look like a g.

like she really knows how to tell people about theyselves.

as all good grandmamas should.

and your little cousins are adorbs.

but i agree with tt, needs more young israeli ladyflesh.

don't talk about it, be about it.

Thanks.

G-ma raised me till i was 14. Shes a triple OG, she seen it all bin through it all.

Both son and husband where hard core bad boys so shes seen her share of bullshit.

She is actually very known amongst the Caucasus jew community. She gets paid for card readings, people come from all over the world for her card reading and food.

And there will be some ass shots later.. i just got to upload them. be patient.

Here is a preview

IMG_0609.jpg

• Like 3

Propped Stan. Your Grandma's food looks awesome! Tell us, whats the deal with random looking people toting machine guns. I know the country is at constant war with Palestine, are the people with the guns soldiers dressed down, or.....?

Yes, i am not sure of the exact rules but you can rock normal gear when on duty at certain times in certain places.

Also, every hotel, bus stations, train station, pretty much every where there is a mass of people, there are guards with guns and military people.

Most of it is for show. Like a, DONT FUCK AROUND type of warning.

On some, we party and parole at the same time so dont try to pull no shit.

99.9% of these people will never have to use what the carry as weapons.

Lots of sick pictures man. I loved Akko, it seemed really peaceful and calm when i went there. Is it still like that there after those riots went down? Were you staying in Tel Aviv for the most part or where? The craziest shit for me was seeing the most random people with guns, seemed really out of place...especially in the calmer cities.

Hell yea Stan, I'm finally able too look at these on a computer and just spent about hour lurking through this.

Keep em coming, wish my phone loaded all the pics since this thread is really worth looking at.

Makes me want to visit Israel but I might get shot at because I'm brown.

Loompadoomp,

Akko was ill as fuck. Its like going back 1000 years, the only thing that changed is that now the mooks have cars and cellphones. I only visited tel aviv twice while out there. I was staying with fam in a small town called Karmilel in the north of the country not far from Akko.

Mercer, thanks dude.

I know how much oontzers appreciate photothreads. As loserish it might seem, i actualy keep the photothread in mind when i take flicks. Its important for me to give a pleasent report back to the forum. And yo, there is mad niggaz out there, mad brown people, mad white people. Its all good as long as you are a good person you should not have any trouble.

Came back to town and went to my uncles crib for a BBQ, it was my little brother's b day.

Food was off the hook.

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

thats all for now.. will upload some more later.

i still got like 15 days worth of flicks.

Shaolin,

Its a lot different than what you see on tv.

All yous see on the media is jews being bad and arabs suffering being the poor freedom fighters when in reality its not always like that.

Most arabs have an israeli citizenship and a passport and all the rights +.

Not only that, they don't pay alot of the taxes and refuse to create municipalities.

Most of them are hard working people who are well intergrated within israel, they just have a different religion and culture.

The problems are mostly in gaza and other parts of Palestine where the people refuse to intergrate in to israel.

I dont want this to be a crossfire debate.

You asked, and i tell you what i seen. I have more muslim friends in canada than i have jewish ones. Hell, i have allmost no jewsish frends.

So, im not taking sides or anything, its just what i seen when i was out there.