FUCK GRAFFITI.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

southside sounds like he is coming down off a lot of coke. i get like this. you get all fucking emo n shit. wahhha im so irresponsible my life sucks i need to make a change.

me too. all the fuckin time. i cant decide if i really should make a change or if its the drugs.

ssgg, u cant quit writing. as of right now, you're damn near the only black person that writes graffiti. if u quit what do we have left? earsnot?

augor.. /no graff groupie

yo e yodel at me. you hate graff for a minute but i bet you'll find something that excites you about it all again in like 4 days or so. and you'll still ride around the city looking at cutty spots.

really..fuck this shit.

im not even proud to say i do this anymore..fuck "getting a rush"..a real man doesnt deface what another man worked hard for..

im ashamed of myself.

other adults dont respect me for this shit....

im gonna go into detail with this rant tomorrow after i get back home from being a slave for 8 hours..

i knew your ass wasnt black.

you sound like a scared white pussy.

• Like 1

I was thinking exactly this the other night while hiding behind a van after getting chased, cutting my hand open and ripping a decent northface jacket. Funny thing is I haven't really been doing much lately either. Just go out now and again and do a particular spot. I can't imagine stopping completely though, just slowing down.

really..fuck this shit.

im not even proud to say i do this anymore..fuck "getting a rush"..a real man doesnt deface what another man worked hard for..

im ashamed of myself.

im gonna go into detail with this rant tomorrow after i get back home from being a slave for 8 hours..

seriously dude, shut up.

really..fuck this shit.

im ashamed of myself.

rrrrsouljaboyglasses127.jpg

I was thinking exactly this the other night while hiding behind a van after getting chased, cutting my hand open and ripping a decent northface jacket. Funny thing is I haven't really been doing much lately either. Just go out now and again and do a particular spot. I can't imagine stopping completely though, just slowing down.

Where the hell you at that you're rockin a Northface in June?

really..fuck this shit.

im ashamed of myself.

Hey, remember when you called that science woman a trust fund bomber? You're only realising the reality of doing something illegal as an adult for fun? Seriously faggot, the other black men should kick you out of the club :lol:

edit- p.s. it's good you're ashamed. Keep that up. I hope you get fucked in court fees or whatever it is you're whimpering in your bed sheets about. ;)

If your still doing graffiti to get 'mad fame' after the age of 18 you fail.

Okay, I can't say much because I am no where near the age of many of you in this thread; but I totally agree with this statement. I, myself, don't don't write because of fame. I do it as something that will keep my mind off of things, something relaxing. Once I get into college and start a career, I will most likely leave it behind.

SSGG, you can still do graffiti but don't let it ruin your life.

It is addicting, this is true, but you can also learn to control the desire.

You can still live in the burbs with a white wife and still do your thing.

She is yelling at you for some stupid shit, grab your shit and go paint.

Not hard fam.

It all deals with balance.

Balance is crucial to the part of being a responsible human being.

/no Confucius.

If your still doing graffiti to get 'mad fame' after the age of 18 you fail.

Okay, I can't say much because I am no where near the age of many of you in this thread; but I totally agree with this statement.

^Yous are just making excuses for not having your rep up.

Most real writers don't even have their rep established till they're in their 20's.

I think what they meant was if you're just doing it to impress other people by the time youre an adult, then there's something wrong. I think that's true.

I'm not saying you can't be an adult and care about being up but I think what he meant was, if you're painting for the approval of a bunch of kids (and some like minded adults) then you should probably reconsider.

It's hard to say why people do what they do. But I think for most people some personal satisfaction in seeing what they've done comes into it. Atleast that's what I like about it.

Writing as a full blown lifestyle as an adult is not really an option for most people if they have their life going in a positive direction. The time involved alone creates problems. There are some exceptions to this I suppose but not many.

Not that I was ever any great writer but when I was in my early twenties I put in some work and got arrested and it did not really bother me. In my thirties I can not really imagine going to jail for writing on things.

Getting up a little or doing some low risk stuff like freights can be a option if a person continues to have the drive to paint but not the attitude to be full time.