DMT - Holy Shit.....

ask4about2me

i've done acid and mushrooms a few times each and they are both pretty fucking mind blowing. i only had one trip and it was the last time i ate mush. i felt like i was leaving my identity completely which scared the shit outta me, but the visuals were pretty intense.

DMT sounds interesting, but i'm not sure if i could handle that shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Ayahuasca. It is a mix of fairly common Amazonian plants mostly available online, Caapi vine etc, and MAOI's which make the DMT orally active.

Did this in Tokyo. Apparently it's legal. Bought it from some dude who had a stand set up with wormwood and various other random shit. Boiled two seperate bags on a cooker for 3 hours to make the juice out of the roots and seeds. I tripped rather hard and had a bit of a sickening experience. Puked my guts up in what i thought was a bush in an alley but it was really a ledge in front of a restaurant full of people. It did make me trip though.

its pretty hard to find so it migth cost alot

This is true, BUT! It is found in certain wild grasses spread all over North America. You can learn how to extract it and voila! Ya'll need to peep WWW.EROWID.ORG

Extracting it ain't easy by any means. I'm sure a few smart and patient people on here can learn to follow directions though.

Read it up hoss. You gotta use napthalene or something to seperate it.

I mean...none. You drink the brake fluid first then it will extract it by itself.

I was just about too say/

To the dude up a post.

You have to drink the whole brake fluid bottle.

Then you'll be ok.

Yo this is probably why they say no drug chat.

Because at least half of these fuckers are gonna be trying to extract this shit from various sources.

and get all scrambled.

:scrambled: :scrambled: .

I've never really had hallucinations on mushrooms before. probably the most I've had is seeing alot of swirls in the sky.... and later in my vomit. Haha.

The puke swirls are the weirdest! They get crazy intense sometimes. I guess it's from all the exertion you're putting your body through while you are yakking. I was barfing in the snow outside my friends place from these fucking shrooms one night and just stared at them for what seemed like eternity. Then 2 girls giggled at me and I came out of my retarded state to realize I needed to go to the bar and stare at girls.

yeah

anyways

it seems like Jurema would be the simplest way for DIY dmt IMO

probably less pleasant than smoking it

but yeah

I know people who have done the extraction from Jurema down south, they said it was a really easy process. I believe they used directions from erowid but I don't really want to get into the whole manufacture of a schedule I substance thing so I haven't bothered with it. I'll just do it again when it comes to me.

I know people who have done the extraction from Jurema down south, they said it was a really easy process. I believe they used directions from erowid but I don't really want to get into the whole manufacture of a schedule I substance thing so I haven't bothered with it. I'll just do it again when it comes to me.

what you said. its still hanging out around here for a couple more days,so im probably gonna blast a few more times. did the elf spice two nights ago and saw two pyramids with flashing lights trying to say something.

What nag said. Like I said, be careful about telling anybody if you're doing the extraction. The chemicals are all at the hardware store but just processing a plant in this way under the US's silly drug laws could land you a horrible sentence. I think the mandatory minimums are 8-20 years with 15-life possible for some quantities. 10 minutes of DMT is amazing but not worth that kind of bullshit.

If you really want to try ayahuasca look into Santo Daime (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santo_Daime) who have recently won several court cases allowing them to prepare DMT concoctions for their religious ceremonies and are a safer bet for a controlled and guided journey on the substance.

Just to give you guys a general description on what I've experienced...

More often than not this tune or something very similar is heard.

There are other beings that you cannot begin to understand, shapes colors, entities, etc so on and so forth all around you. While in hallucination you feel as if you can see and know everything but at the same time see and know nothing.

It's almost indescribable but I tried my best. Hah.

Also, AB, if you know you're unstable i'd say stay away from any hallucinogens. And i don't mean to direct that only at you, thats for anyone who hasn't tried them and is considering it. You might still have a great time, but you're far more apt to have a terrible experience or shake loose some shit in your head that should've been left alone.

this. the first time i did shrooms is was awesome. second time was like two days after- no one told me to let it get outta my system first. so that trip was just awful. third time, i was so nervous because of my shitty second trip that it sucked too. all about state of mind, and my anxiety caused a horrible third trip. and i'll probably never try it again.

Acid is the troof and only hallucinogen worth taking IMO.

Shrooms are OK but nothing beats a couple mg of Xanax and 5 or 6 hits of acid.

It's been like 4 months since I could get a hold of any and I'm so fucking salty. Next time I find some I'm buying sheeetsssssssss of it.

My new shits been MDMA. An acquaintance gets pure, chemically tested jawns that are pressed by his connect for $8 a piece. Shits are ASTOUNDING. I roll my cock off for 7 or 8 hours and then pass out like a baby with no after effects the next day.

i fuckin love "pure" MDMA. I dunno how pure the shit we were gettin was but its soooo much better than normal ecstacy. havnt been able to get it for ages.

never done shrooms, always wanted to. Done acid twice and it was fuckin dope both times, best shit ever. if you have any doubt you can handle it than dont try it, coz it will suck. My close friend said he tried DMT a few years back and he reckons he was out fo it for atleast a week, just fucked him up mentally. I dont think i would do it these days

never done shrooms, always wanted to. Done acid twice and it was fuckin dope both times, best shit ever. if you have any doubt you can handle it than dont try it, coz it will suck. My close friend said he tried DMT a few years back and he reckons he was out fo it for atleast a week, just fucked him up mentally. I dont think i would do it these days

out for a week?!?! it might have felt like a long time,but those blasts only last about 5 minutes

DMT is like a 12 hour acid trip condensed into 30 minutes. It's fucking crazy, all touch with reality is removed and replaced with shit that is entirely inconceivable without the drug.

This is not a trip for the weak of mind or nervous natured.

someone told me dxm lasted for a LONGASS time, so im assuming thats not true