Black women~?

`Melinoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rather deal with snobby black girls from the suburbs that have money then hoodrats with a chip on their shoulder and something to prove... its not even that they are black or their vagina looks like a sandwich that grosses me out, its 100% their attitudes and demenior that kills it for me...

well that and they smell like tires...

LOL that had me rolling

ps. fat people in any race fucking disgust me. ^^look at all them dimples and cottage cheese. fucking yuck man...

Depends... Japanese women... no.

Korean & Chinese... yes.

You ever been in to a Korean or Chinese owned business? Attitude for days.

I've been with Korean and Chinese broads, and they didn't have an attitude problem at all.

I've noticed that Korean dudes (/nh) usually have a stick up their ass though, while Korean bitches tend to have a sense of humor and like having a good time.

Also, if I was a Asian dude working a bodega or Chinese store or beer store in the hood, I'd def have an attitude problem.

The way black people talk to them is ridiculous.

The art student waitress likes to complain to me about black people not tipping. Maybe they don't tip her because she acts too cool for school, or maybe she just likes hating on her own people

Nah, black people in general tip worse than Jews.

You just reminded me though that I used to mess with this black chick who hated black people.

She was straight up racist against her own people.

1.) ha the lotion? it's a good fucking moisturizer.....they don't produce as much grease as you white mother fuckers. ESPECIALLY you Italian peoples.

Let's be real. The reason why black people carry lotion with them everywhere is not because they aren't as "greasy" as white people, but because when black people get ashy, it stands out more in contrast to darker skin. Whites get just as ashy as blacks, it's just that it's harder to notice.

abcs likes the ass and the attitude.

nothing more sexy than self confidence.

A skinny white girl starves her self throws her food up because she think she fat.

a thick black girl is gonna eat and fuck what you talking about. " I kno somebody like it"

Whites get just as ashy as blacks, it's just that it's harder to notice.

I don't get ashy, so I'm not sure how true that is. I've always thought it was funny how the more ghetto a white person is the more likely they are to use lotion though...gotta fit in, nahmean? Haha

My ex, who wasn't a ghetto white chick by any means, uses this ill mixture of lotion and baby oil after she showers. She's soft as a muthafucka

yeah I've heard scales are hard to take off

like shucking clams

both which I never want to do, that's why I like going to restaurants

all is done for you

Sweeping generalizations

Sweeping across the nation

I've met a lot of women in my lifetime and I must say only one thing holds true -They are all women

I think preferences are funny

I do have my own but I don't close off people because of race, class, upbringing...so on

Everyone at least gets a chance of conversation

Life's too short and you never know what you could be missing out on

Except big big (like biggg) girls

I am biased against them, but that's a personal weight issue thing of mine...

I want to talk about myself somemore in here since this topic applies to meeee

Hot topic

jeeez the stigma's over there too

eh all over world

every corner of the globe

God made us different so we could argue about our differences