Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
`Melinoe

Black women~?

So talking to various guys from various races over the last year or so I've found that many don't like black women. At all. Sure everyone has a preference which is totally fine, but when it comes to talking about black women, I don't understand why some guys get really low and dirty like, "black women have pussy's that resemble that of a horse." or "They look like major monkeys." To my face though, I've been called an exception because of my "non-monkey" features. Whatever. So anyway, lurking 12oz seeing there are a lot of males around here, and various topics about women, what are your thoughts?

I tend to find all kinds of women, but maybe that's because I am a woman. >.>

post-tits-or-gtfo.png

And I find some black women attractive and some mind numbingly ugly, just like all the other races.

CLOSET RACIST

Sounds like one of those instances where a new coworker is feeling you out nh.

They talk about their one "friend" "who just can't stand those people" This person is usually in denial, a practicing christian, (because what better justification for being a racist than being god's child) got beat up by a black kid in first grade, and will continually quote The Office.

im not rasist, but i dont like black women because i think black people smell like tires.

• Like 2

CLOSET RACIST

Sounds like one of those instances where a new coworker is feeling you out nh.

They talk about their one "friend" "who just can't stand those people" This person is usually in denial, a practicing christian, (because what better justification for being a racist than being god's child) got beat up by a black kid in first grade, and will continually quote The Office.

No they always claim that they have amazing black friends and that black people are great...except black women. Bull. :rolleyes:

you do gotta admit though florida from good times did look like kinda like a monkey though.

and so did james.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now