Black women~?

`Melinoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be real. The reason why black people carry lotion with them everywhere is not because they aren't as "greasy" as white people, but because when black people get ashy, it stands out more in contrast to darker skin. Whites get just as ashy as blacks, it's just that it's harder to notice.

This is true. I'm so fucking white that if I get ashy it makes me look darker.

yesterday i was kickin with this black bitch downtown n shit..and i seen all these smokin hot ass bitches that wasnt black..and i looked at her and was like "damn, its no way u can compete with these broads shorty" and went to holla at a bitch that said she was from like el savador or miami or some exotic spot like that..

then in the night i was with some this mexican bitch...she was so fuckin bangin nigga...i swear to god id raw dog that bitch on purpose, get her prego just to brag to niggas like, "aye nigga, u see my baby's mom? bitch is mines for atleast 18 years"

but what im tryna say is:

black girls arent as attractive as bitches from other places..i see WAY more bangin hispanic hoes than i see bangin black hoes..

now close this thread.

yesterday i was kickin with this black bitch downtown n shit..and i seen all these smokin hot ass bitches that wasnt black..and i looked at her and was like "damn, its no way u can compete with these broads shorty" and went to holla at a bitch that said she was from like el savador or miami or some exotic spot like that..

then in the night i was with some this mexican bitch...she was so fuckin bangin nigga...i swear to god id raw dog that bitch on purpose, get her prego just to brag to niggas like, "aye nigga, u see my baby's mom? bitch is mines for atleast 18 years"

but what im tryna say is:

black girls arent as attractive as bitches from other places..i see WAY more bangin hispanic hoes than i see bangin black hoes..

now close this thread.

this dude said "el salvador or miami or some exotic spot like that" since when was miami exotic?:lol::lol: